B&B: February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sadly, if I know Bell, this is going to turn into Hope dating Thomas and Vinny blackmailing Thomas by telling him he will tell everyone he did it at Thomas' behest if Thomas doesn't *insert something here*

Which in turn would be a way to make Thomas more "sympathetic" to try and redeem him a bit by being unfairly blamed in this situation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My guess: Half-way through the pregnancy, Vinny's dumbass will out himself (not sexually, but rather his DNA test switcheroo) and Thomas will battle telling the truth versus continuing to let everyone believe the baby is Liam's. At this point, he and Hope will have become close again as she and Liam have grown apart. 

Yawn. 

• Members

TK’s Ridge is like a whole other character, but I’ve accepted him begrudgingly as that new character, odd accent and all. In a weird way (for him, if not for B&B overall), it’s helpful that Susan Flannery is no longer on the show. He would be more jarring with her. TK is wonderful with JMW. I fully buy the Ridge/Steffy relationship.

• Members

That's where I am at too. It is definitely a different character (and the fact he looks and acts more fatherly definitely a part of it) but he is a good actor so I will take it because, as Fevuh cheekingly points out, it is not like Ronn Moss was bringing much more than being there and physically embodying the writing.