B&B: February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lawrence St. Victor did a great job these past couple episodes. 

I couldn't help but notice though that as the Carter/Zoe confrontation came to a head, "the black storyline" *still* wasn't the leadout story to commercial breaks. Instead, it was the Liam/Hope/Steffy garbage where literally nothing progressed in their storyline. Hmm... 

• Members

I saw the end of Thursday (yesterday), the very end and I wanted to absolutely smack Brooke into the next Century.  There was a scene with her riding Steffy and she said something like, "you better hope this baby is Finn's".   

OR WHAT you whore?  Brooke slept her way through the Forrester men, and then was basically the same character as Liam for a couple of years where she bounced happily between Bill and Ridge, and Ridge and Bill, and Bill and Ridge, following her vagina.  Slept at one time with her daughter's husband - a man she didn't even really want - she was just feeling bad for herself when Thorne kicked her to the curb, and Hope turned out to be Deacon's...and on and on.  She always acts like she's never made a mistake and never had mistaken sex.  Hope has also bedded a few guys in her time spur of the moment when she thought things weren't going her way.  I hate them.  LOL.  

I need to read and see if they did the reveal of Baby Daddy or they'll probably let that go on for another week.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

+1 Scary Spice who was British but really isn't.  In the words of my Sister, she says - she UGLAYYYY.  It's OK to be normal and not completely beautiful but they make her a model?  God.  It's a general problem with B&B if you have a brain.  Fashion houses don't have "lead models".  They did the same with Myron.  It's so dumb.  You go pick the people you want for Fashion Week.  People just don't know.  

• Members

How dare that old whore Brooke go after Steffy? How many times did Brooke not know who her baby daddy’s were? She spread her legs for her own son in law!  She’s ridiculously invested in Hope being with that scumbag Liam. Ridge needs to put his old whore to pasture and get with someone new. I think he should bang Donna for shi#ts and giggles.

I’m glad Paris stood up to her nasty sister. 

• Members

They're not smart enough but I'd have Kyle's love child be Flo's (Y&R B&B crossover), Retcon a little and Flo travelled for a year and jumped Kyle's bones.  And it's actually Beth, who "died" on B&B, and Flo the Felon actually did give birth and let Dr. Buckingham sell the baby because she didn't want it.  So Hope's baby really did die and is baby-less.  Flo and Kyle are the parents.  Beth died.  And let Sally get that information and go after Summer and Kyle.     

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

It sounds like it's going to turn to be a forced conflict between Ridge and Brooke. Which is ridiculous. If you ask me, both Ridge and Brooke need to beat the crap out of Liam. After all these years, I don't understand how either of them could actually still like him.

Edited by AbcNbc247