B&B: February 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's been going on for years.  The adults on this show can't stay out of their kids' lives.  Brooke meddles for Hope, Ridge is constantly obsessed with Steffy (although I will say he doesn't really meddle as much as Brooke), constantly also campaigning for Thomas, Quinn meddles for Wyatt, etc.  I'm surprised Brooke hasn't bedded Liam yet in a 'moment of weakness'.  Quinn did it so I'm surprised Brooke didn't want a piece of him or Wyatt.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same conversation, different day for Hope and Liam. They’ve got to figure out different ways for them to relate to each other. They’ve chosen not to dive much into character at all, and the constant plot summary in their dialogue is annoying. 

• Members

I need Hope to gather some self-esteem and tell Liam how she really feel and that she doesn't have to keep putting up with his crap. I wish Paris would get out of "Segregation Corner" to befriend Hope to give her some advice about putting her and her child first over Liam. 

• Members

I said in another topic.  

I saw the end of yesterday's episode.  I guess Steffy is finally finding out who baby daddy is.  But it looked like a bad Telenovela.  They cut to each person's face over and over.    They could have added dialogue to say "BEBE!"?  "SI!"  "NO!"  "BEBE!?"  "SI!"  "NO!"  and added the DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! music and had each person stare into the camera like the Californians they used to skit on SNL.  "NO!"  "SI!"  And Steffy said 3 times I think - WHO is my BABY's DAD?  or something like that.  And the Doctor stands there and stares.  How long has it been since that test?  People are married and annulled and married again faster than this on B&B.  

• Members

And in a surprise twist, he tries to join in but they throw him out 

Seriously, I don't why they didn't make Vinny gay. The chemistry between JL and MA is there, and a sexually confused Thomas would have been much a more compelling storyline then the mannequin stuff. Or even the bi love triangle that I suggested a while back between Vinny, RJ and Coco Spectra.

Edited by AbcNbc247