B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's episode was really good. It was nice to see Bill/Katie again, and even though I think she's a selfish idiot, I thought the Zoe scenes were on point as well.

And the best part of all: no Hope/Liam/Steffy 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I just saw it - it's another Katie the Crier/Heather Tom Emmy reel.  I wish they'd give her some kind of backbone and say - yeah, Bill, I know you're sorry.  Now go sleep with Brooke because that's what you're after.  No thanks.  I saw Paris for the first time today - Zoe is a total witch that needs to be buried after everything she's done.  Why is this actress on this show?  She's terrible.  If I were watching regularly I'd bring back Sasha and Nicole.  

• Members

I'm just tired of seeing Liam make that dumb face. Ugh. I want to like the assless Finn, but he forgave Steffy, do I'm done.

This show needs new blood! How about a modeling agency?! That way you can bring in a bunch of new characters, and when they don't work you can just drop them, and if they do, you can weave them on.

• Members

That Zoey is a real piece of work. When she just walked right into the unlocked front door of the Forrester mansion without so much as a knock... this bold ass heifer. I don’t like how this makes Carter look like a dolt. And here you have Donna salivating over him, well B&B stop telling us how great of a catch he is and give him a romance of substance.

Did anyone catch how Steffy cut the obgyn off before she could say the word period/cycle/monthly or what have you? It felt like a very pointed writing choice and seemed so odd for a daytime serial aimed at women where ads for feminine products are famously advertised.

Lol at the closed captioning. Bill quipped that Liam is “the man dressed like a grape” and the captioning read “the manager who is like a grape”. Kudos to B&B’s writing team if this is what they’re going for, but the scenes with Bill and Katie and basically any scene with Liam really drive home the old adage, “Men ain’t sh!t.” Just completely selfish, manipulative, petty, jealous men who bandage their bruised egos with another vagina.

• Members

I feel like we’ve heard Bill use those same words in every past apology to Katie. Bell does a copy-and-paste with old scripts, and it sucks.

Zoe is an awful person. I sure hope they want us to hate her, because if that’s not their goal, the character is a big fail.

• Members

Actually, the idea for an modeling agency would be a breath of fresh air. Hire a soap vet that who owns and runs the agency.

Perhaps that way you can get new characters who work for the agency. That way you can bring on a new family who owns/runs the business too. 

It's time for Katie to get a new man who isn't Bill. I'm sorry, but if Katie is going to look dumb if/when she takes back Dollar Bill's ass one more time. Maybe Katie can fall for the guy who runs for the modeling agency. However, the guy's ex-wife who runs the agency along with him doesn't want Katie with her ex because she is still in love with him. And she teams up with Bill to break them up. But she and Dollar Bill find themselves hooking up themselves. 

But we're not going to get anything that nuanced sadly. 

• Members

My thoughts exactly. "Oh this was written so Heather Tom has an Emmy reel."  Quite honestly, I forgot Bill/Katie were separated. They way they've been telling stories since returning from quarantine, it's easy to forget where we left off with the other half of the cast. 

• Members

I didn't see any of today but damn Zoey/Scary Spice was a THIRSTY THOT.  I was expecting her to start stripping at any second and rape Zende.  Girl can't take no for an answer.  And then when she threatened her sister?  Paris should have told her to buzz off and then go right to Ridge and tell him what Zoey has threatened and what she's been doing.  She doesn't care about Carter at all and she's trying to get into Zende's pants.  

And I didn't get Zoey just waltzing into the Forrester mansion.  Did she ring the door bell?  I think she just walked in.  I really wish they'd write some real dialog and have had Zende say - "You are THIRSTY and DESPERATE.  Get OUT."