B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

So based on the preview for this crossover event with Summer showing up, it looks like Flow is going to spill the tea on Sally? Flow the disgusting baby thief? She should mention her past and see if faking a disease is worse than signing fraudulent adoption papers for a baby she knew was stolen.

It just pisses me off that this pig is still on the show.

Carter wants to marry Zoe why? She’s not a warm person and she isn’t even that nice to him. 

Hope is crying again. How long will this last?

She looked so good some years back with her shorter hairstyle. I think it was her real hair then. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m watching B&B for the first time in years because I wanted to see the cross over. Not only is there no cross over today but it’s literally the exact same storyline from when I watched last time. Hope/Steffy/Liam except Hope has a new face and isn’t as talented as the previous Hope.

• Members

Still wondering why nobody has been slapped or punched yet this week. Well, we got one more day left to see if that changes.

And I know the show has a new fashion consultant or something, but why are all the women suddenly obsessed with wearing hats?

Agreed. He's gorgeous

I think the characters from Y&R are gonna show up tomorrow. If not, then definitely next week.

• Members

Today was a good day. No Zoey!  Albeit, I like her, it became ridiculous looking at this same expression for the last two weeks.

Please register in order to view this content

This is the magic question because they've only been dating for a month.

Edited by MontyB
Typo

• Members

Is it bad I tuned in for my long awaited Thomas & Vinny reunion?

Please register in order to view this content

Zoe is the real nothing character in the quad from hell. Carter sparks with Paris, and Zende sparks with Paris, but neither sparks with Zoe. Plus Zoe is rude and annoying. 

I’m glad Finn called Liam out on his BS it is too bad Finn didn’t punch a few teeth out of Liam’s mouth but i guess mannequins can’t throw punches lol.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Paris is such a bright spot of the show. I go out of my way to watch the episodes if I notice she’s in it. She reminds me of the original Felicia with the short hair and over the top fashion. I would love to see her on a soap that would really dig in and give her something meaty because she is so watchable! This is the type of fun newbie that you want. 

• Members

Paris is the only one in that quad with any life to her. The actress, Diamond White, has star quality. And you’re right that her radiance gives her scene partners a bit of a glow too. She has a playfulness that you can see why Zende, who is otherwise pretty stiff, would be into her.

I like LSV, but Carter is almost creepily bland. There’s not much for an actor to dig into with that role, aside from just leaning into the serial killer vibe, as the show isn’t really digging into his motivations for moving so quickly with Zoe.

Edited by Faulkner