B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I read the previews and recaps.  Nothing in the previews make me want to watch.  It's a yawner, same old same old.  I don't care if Thomas were redeemed - he shouldn't be.  I hate Liam, I hate Hope, and I hate Steffy.  I was tired of the merry go round and I read it's still going.  Next will be Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, Shauna or they'll have Donna and Quinn fighting over old Goat Bad Santa Eric.  Maybe Brooke too.  The show is just gone to me.  How it's hanging on I'll never know.  Total garbage recycled stories.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You’re welcome! I knew she was Steffy’s doctor the last time Steffy had a WTD issue lol. The way things are going Steffy is going end up as the next Brooke & Bridget for WTD plots every couple of years.

Liam & Wyatt btw

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They are trying to get as far away from all the Estrogen inside him!!!!!!  as Ah-nold would say   ""Girlie-Man"

Don't get me wrong,  there's nothing wrong about men with feelings or men who cry.  Just the writing for this wuss of a character.  Maybe now that he had some red meat back in his system.........