B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

On 1/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, divinemotion said:

It is disturbing how the show deteriorated. It can be called The Boring and The Ugly. I don't want to sound harsh or hateful, but once upon a time Bold was a show where you knew at least you're going to get campy drama and beautiful stunning people. This has not been the case lately. I am not saying anything about the actors... well I am actually... Liam IS NOT a leading man. His facial expressions are so limited, it's like watching a cow trying to act. It's disturbing. The new Hope is recycled Bridget. All of the dialogue is stale and unnatural, predictable and BORING. What is going on? Do the creators know the end is near, so they don't care anymore? If you go back to 2007 even, the show seems like James Cameron production. 

I read the previews and recaps.  Nothing in the previews make me want to watch.  It's a yawner, same old same old.  I don't care if Thomas were redeemed - he shouldn't be.  I hate Liam, I hate Hope, and I hate Steffy.  I was tired of the merry go round and I read it's still going.  Next will be Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, Shauna or they'll have Donna and Quinn fighting over old Goat Bad Santa Eric.  Maybe Brooke too.  The show is just gone to me.  How it's hanging on I'll never know.  Total garbage recycled stories.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Spin Darin Brooks and Scott Clifton off in their own CBS midseason replacement sitcom and move on, Brad.

Something tells me that it would be cancelled after a few episodes 

10 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Spin Darin Brooks and Scott Clifton off in their own CBS midseason replacement sitcom and move on, Brad.

Darin Brooks is the Chandler Massey of Bold and Beautiful — he laughs and breaks character in almost every scene.

4 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Is that DA Melinda Trask from Days playing Steffy's doctor?

Yep that is Tina Huang (current Trask not the old one) reprising her role as Dr. Campbell who last appeared for Steffy & Hope’s pregnancies. 

14 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Yep that is Tina Huang (current Trask not the old one) reprising her role as Dr. Campbell who last appeared for Steffy & Hope’s pregnancies. 

Thanks! I thought it was her.

19 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Thanks! I thought it was her.

You’re welcome! I knew she was Steffy’s doctor the last time Steffy had a WTD issue lol. The way things are going Steffy is going end up as the next Brooke & Bridget for WTD plots every couple of years.

Liam & Wyatt btw

On 1/21/2021 at 11:43 PM, ranger1rg said:

Darin Brooks is the Chandler Massey of Bold and Beautiful — he laughs and breaks character in almost every scene.

Too bad he isn't as hot as Chandler. He is cute/adorable though.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cakes said:

What a boring week. Steffy needs to lie and say the baby is Finns.

What?? He got someone pregs again? I just don't get the fascination with Liam. He just be really hung for Steffy and Hope to still be interested in this loser.

1 minute ago, slick jones said:

Please register in order to view this content

I just don't get the appeal for a supposedly smart woman like Steffy.

How could such a weak man have such powerful sperm 

Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

How could such a weak man have such powerful sperm 

They are trying to get as far away from all the Estrogen inside him!!!!!!  as Ah-nold would say   ""Girlie-Man"

Don't get me wrong,  there's nothing wrong about men with feelings or men who cry.  Just the writing for this wuss of a character.  Maybe now that he had some red meat back in his system.........