B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Patrick Thornhart is now involved in this Carter/Zoe/Zende/Paris mess.

Lol! You’d think Carter would notice something is awry but no. At least he has someone looking out for him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Patrick Thornhart is now involved in this Carter/Zoe/Zende/Paris mess.

And since when is Carter his “best friend”?

This is petty but it's how I feel.  They need to eliminate soaps from Daytime Emmies.  How many does Heather Tom need now to take over the lead as the most number of Best Actress Emmys?  Admirable, but there's only 4 shows now and she's not competing with the likes of Flannery, Erika Slezak, Kim Zimmer, and others that we know.

12 hours ago, SFK said:

And since when is Carter his “best friend”?

Well Carter has performed enough Divorces, Annulments, and Weddings for him.  

It’s particularly egregious with Heather Tom. She’s not in any way, shape, or form a Lead Actress of this show. She’s barely a Supporting Actress these days. She drives no story. They trot Katie to rage, snot, and have heart attacks for an episode or two each year, and they reap the benefits at the Emmys, which shows how much that system is broken.

You’d think Bradley would be like, “Hmmm, that Heather is pretty talented. Let’s give her actual stories.” They never do.

Edited by Faulkner
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

She’s barely a Supporting Actress these days. She drives no story. They trot Katie to rage, snot, and have heart attacks for an episode or two each year, and they reap the benefits at the Emmys, which shows how much that system is broken.

When I've read recaps I haven't heard her mentioned in ages.  The day I tuned in (I wanted to see the new character Paris because I'd not seen her yet), and then Katie and Bill had scenes I was like, Lord, here they go again.  I hadn't read anyone on the boards here mentioning Katie in months, so thought, yeah here they go again.  She bawls over Bill, needs an organ, she takes him back, he screws her over, etc.  I agree with someone above who said they need new blood on this show if they want to get viewers back.  I thought maybe I'd tune in for what I saw from the Paris/Zoey/Zende stuff but I didn't remember yesterday.  Zoey is clearly just going back to scheming and I'm like meh.  Nah.  She already did that back when she was lusting after Xander and used her dead stiff cat to get his attention.  

I think Heather Tom needs to sit this year's Emmys out. If anyone from B&B deserves an Emmy this year, its Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Her work during the Steffy's addiction storyline was amazing.

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I think Heather Tom needs to sit this year's Emmys out. If anyone from B&B deserves an Emmy this year, its Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Her work during the Steffy's addiction storyline was amazing.

I think JMW is great, and she’s an actual lead. They certainly gave her a reel out of that rushed, stupid story.

1 minute ago, Faulkner said:

They certainly gave her a reel out of that rushed, stupid story.

Here's the reel. Ignore Liam's crying though lol

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Here's the reel. Ignore Liam's crying though lol

There are glimpses of a great, character-driven drama on B&B, which makes its usual inanity that much more intolerable.

As much as I hate his Ridge, TK has a reel there too.

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

There are glimpses of a great, character-driven drama on B&B, which makes its usual inanity that much more intolerable.

As much as I hate his Ridge, TK has a reel there too.

I hadn't seen this.  This was a good performance by JMW and TK.  I really want Ridge to grab Liam in the collar and dare him to come near his daughter again.  Stop the ping ponging and you're not coming NEAR her.  Hope can have you.  But don't continue to do this to her.  

On 1/29/2021 at 9:49 PM, divinemotion said:

When is Brooke going to f.ck Liam finally and get pregnant by a baby boy called Sin. I need this story to save the show.

She's a saint now.

2 hours ago, Aback said:

She's a saint now.

Say it ain't so!