B&B: January 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Zoe is awful. Pure trash. Although when  Mayas younger sister Nicole came to town we thought Maya was mean to her. What’s Paris going to say “You’re not Zoe, you’re Zach” 

Please register in order to view this content

Liam acting all shocked. How did that happen? Well Liam, remember where you put your penis after the mannequin mix up?

I am enjoying Thomas, not his presence but his hats and bandages.

• Members

LOL @Chatty Cakes I spite out my water when I saw the “You’re not Zoe you’re Zach!” joke. 

Please register in order to view this content

It would be so B&B for them to recycle the whole plot line. 

JMW looks gorgeous I really hope she takes a break from the plastic surgery for a while though I agree she doesn’t need it. She’s about the same age as Tylo was around 1997-98 during Tylo’s height on B&B.

As to put Steffy in a second WTD? within three years is overkill, especially with how dumb Liam is. When I heard today Thomas wondering aloud why Liam didn’t just barge in after seeing Thomas kiss the mannequin I had to laugh over how dumb this show is. 

• Members

Poor Scott Clifton. It must be really tough on him playing one of the most hated, if not the most hated character in the soap universe. I do think he's a good actor though.

I'm curious to see what Finn's going to do when he finds out about everything.

• Members

Not completely on topic but I was watching the movie 'How High' the other day with rappers Method Mad and Redman (man I feel old) and I was surprised to see both Obba Babatundé (Julius) and Anna Maria Horsford (Vivienne) having sizeable roles. Anna Maria Horsford was also in the movie Friday which I saw the next day.