Y&R December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just finished watching my first show since September. Not bad at all. At least there seems to be movement and direction with the stories. Even some of the music scores were decent. Billy and Lily, I could buy. CK actually has developed into a decent love interest compared to when she was paired next to DG. I don’t like Amanda and Billy anymore, so I’m happy they are not going in that direction. 

• Members

Does anyone recall the name of the character who was Katherine's drinking buddy? She revealed that Kay switched Jill's baby with a different one. I enjoyed that actress a lot, I'm sure she's passed by now. When they undid the switch, how did they explain that away? Or did they not bother?

• Members

Back on last week (and still seeing and enjoying TempChance

Please register in order to view this content

)

And I think that was the first human moment from Phyllis I felt for her in a long time. She was talking to Nick about why she had to get the Phoenix back on her own and why it was so important. I thought MS did good work. Subtle.

And I like Faith talked to Lola. Lola was just starting when I stopped watching regularly so good to see her roped into a story. I guess they are about to become stepsisters so that makes sense.