Y&R November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes, a haircut is needed but CLB's change was much needed, just as DAYS' Drake Hogestyn's silver fox daddy 'do was a welcome change from the shoe polish dye that he, Josh Taylor (Roman), Thaao Penghlis (Tony/Andre), and to a lesser extent Peter Reckell (Bo) were all sharing at one point. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Faith having hangovers? Don’t tell

me that JG is plotting his own Cassie tale coming down the road. 

This is why I had hoped the show would’ve stretched out the Devon/Elena/Nate/Amanda stuff a bit longer as this current “Who Shot Chance” caper is already very uninteresting and lame.

• Members

It is, in fact, literally all you do. You show up every few weeks or months to complain about people complaining about bad soap operas. You'd think at some point in the last decade you'd have found some place else to make you happy.

• Members

Uh...yeah. That was my point. I wrote the post and called an opinion worthless. It was my opinion. Who else’s opinion would it be?

Don’t worry, I wasn’t speaking for you or anyone else on the board.

Check out the episodes when Michael was working to break through the wall between his room and Christine’s apartment. He was hot, sweaty, and dirty, and definitely showed off a good body.

• Members

Dude, literally everyone has been telling you this for years. You only show up to complain about SON not giving soaps a day pass. You know this. At least a dozen, maybe dozens of people have talked to you about it for a long time. We can set our watch to it: When you show up, it's to be angry that folks aren't liking the soaps. What is the functional difference between you and the job Alan Locher used to have propping up ATWT? And why do you care so much that people disagree with you? Move on with your life.