Y&R November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This show needs to do better with the social distancing. Those scenes at Society were so damned awkward, as if each actor was sent to a different corner of the set. It just takes me out of the scene.

BTW, that jewelry Jack had made from Dina’s emerald? I think he should have found a better jeweler, because those pieces look like boring junk.

• Members

I hope Sally wipes the floor with pouty faced big baby idiot short bus Summer!
Hahaha I love Jack making idiot girl show Sally around.

Oh my God, Chelsea and Adam and the same conversations over and over and over.

Kyle still in his skinny suits and vanilla ice hair. Theo should have gotten a piece of jewelry!

• Members

Watched the last two episodes

I was a OG Phick fan...they got nothing now. Its just a lot of awkward attempts at flirting. Stafford is always doing too much, those scenes with Phyllis vs Victoria had 0 grit or even fun because of it

This Adam stuff they're trying ain't working for me.

Chelsea living at the Chancellor mansion is ??? Credit to MCE for staying comfortably perched on this show tho 

Please register in order to view this content

Please don't try Sally with Jack  

They should go ahead and make Summer a drug addict or something to give her wishy washy behavior more of an anchor. It doesn't work without one

This Faith stuff only works because we've seen this actress grow up on the show

• Members

I will try to tune in for Sally but I think they’re going to botch it just like B&B did repeatedly.  When I’ve caught glimpses Summer looks haggard and it’s like watching a whiny 26 year old girl who acts like a 14 year old brat.  Her hair looks like a cat sucked on the ends of it and she needs a shower.