Y&R November 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey, I have no problem criticizing the show, but I admit I watch it in good times and bad. I’m sorry, but if you’re truly watching only a few minutes every week or so, your opinion is worthless. Either that or you’re just lying about how often you watch.

FWIW, I don’t buy the deep Abby and Chance, either. It’s another relationship that seems superficial in every respect. When she stood at Chance’s bedside today, I wasn’t feeling it — partly because of their social distancing that wouldn’t even allow her to stand beside the bed. At the foot of the bed? Ridiculous. It was as bad as the distant dancing at Dina’s wake. 

CLB’s hair? The first day was a shock, but since then, I’ve decided it looks good on him. I’d rather see that than the horribly dyed brunette look. 

• Members

People are so weird about his hair. The dye was making his hair look rust colored. This is a HUGE improvement. And you're right, it does actually make him look younger and not like a man desperately trying to hold onto his youth.

• Members

With the bad dye job I also didn’t find him believable as a straight romantic lead anymore. That may be horrible to say, but I truly felt it. This also opens him up to more character roles if he chooses to pursue it, which he’s mentioned he will do. At some point you have to own your age. The man is in his 60s!