• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WE ALL HAVE! LMAO 

Watching him literally chew the scenery is horrendous. I cringe everytime I see him. I also would much rather see AJ in his place on the canvas but I know I beat that dead horse a lot ...

Yeah. 

They also need to bring back Lucky. Actor playing Brando could have been a Lucky recast. Take the character in a different direction. He looks like the kid who played young Luke back in 2015. And he has curly hair like Tony Geary once did. Just sayin ... LOL (But I couldn't have seen them recast both Nikolas and Lucky at the same time, though I guess they sorta did back with  Jacob Young and Coltin Stephen Martines Scott)

EDIT:

I also get the feeling Cyrus might be related to Laura. Didn't she ask that psychic a year or two ago about her brother or something? It would explain his weird interest in her.

I can agree that several should have gone before either but supposedly more exits are coming (Jordan and Sasha repeatedly spring to mind for me as the show has made them expendable). And as much as I love Watros as an actress, Nina also comes to mind as expendable. But Frank seems to think the character has some [!@#$%^&*] 'legacy' ...

I'm sure COVID testing and Kim Delaney aren't cheap

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Well this is also Frank.  Someone that reportedly derails stories that are working every year, causing writing chaos and dropped plots left and right.  And both times Genie left during Frank’s tenure it was as a story was either ramping up or we were in the middle of it.

I wonder if he just looked at the contracts and needed to save money fast, so he makes cuts based on who is closest but not over their guarantee?  Although they tried to get rid of Julian before, and lame ducked him ever since.  But I am legit shocked about ER.