Two GH actors out!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yikes! Did she go to the same lip guy as Hunter Tylo?

I'm excited to see these big changes. GH has needed them for a long time. Ever since Ron left, there's been so many problems (interference) with the writing and other things that it really has been hurting the show, especially in the last two years or so. I hope these changes benefit everyone.

• Members

She could be telling the truth, but it does look like the "Lisa Rinna like" blown-up lips.   Kelly has been looking prettier lately imho and if she really has done something to her lips, she's stupid.  She looks great to be in her mid 40's.   If she is telling the truth, then people should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Members

Well if it is from an injury caused by a spider, that is some amazing symmetrical swelling that spider caused.

The angle and pout make me think she is enjoying the effect.

She can do whatever she wants, I’m not really interested in ripping her apart.  But the spider bite causing it is ridiculous.

• Members

Emmy just didn't cut it as Lulu, Julian had no storyline. Brook Lynn, Valerie, Dante, Franco, Finn, Cyrus, and Peter can go. Jason needs a storyline, tired of him being so calm and "all knowing". Kelly Monaco & Maurice Bernard need to start trying again. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Why would Mo and Kelly 'try' harder when they seem to be catered to?

And Monaco had those pumped up lips the minute she got back on set to tape after Lindsay wrapped up and was so well received. It was ALL over social media. It's possible it was a spider, but really? I mean, I don't care, but she didn't need it done, if she did indeed do anything.

I'd miss Valentin a bit, but mostly because of the actor. I think they could have done more with Lucy/Valentin. He seems to be in a Julian type spot.

Franco would be a dream come true. I'll believe it when I see it, LOL.

They definitely have some dead weight they can cut. Sasha and Jordan continually spring to mind. Sasha especially. The actress playing Sasha is on contract ...

I agree Peter and Finn and Franco can go.

I wonder if Frank lets Wes Ramsey go though. I'd be shocked considering he's Laura Wright's boytoy. It shouldn't matter but it seems to.

Valerie isn't even on contract and makes like one appearance a year. LOL. Really? And Dante just came back. lol 

Edited by KMan101