• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

2 down, many more to go I hope.

This is a good thing. The cast has been way too crowded for too long. I wonder who's next.

No opinion about Lulu, but Julian's been played out for a long time. His character literally has no purpose anymore. They tried to give purpose by pairing him with Kim, but that storyline was a bust. 

• Members

Shocked at both axings.  I do agree that Julian has been played out, but it will seem weird that William DeVry is going to be off the show.  I bet Ryan gets out and kills Julian.   I sure hope that is NOT what happens to Lulu.  I like Emme Rylan as Lulu.  Maybe GH is going to bring back original Lula Julie Marie Berman, which is the only option I think would be fair.  If they are just recasting with a new actress in the role that will be a huge mistake IMHO. 

• Members

Well, ya can't pay Gregory Harrison and Kim Delaney the $ you pay NNurse Amy and a bartender at charlie's, so something had to give.   Time to let Lulu visit her Daddy , then bring on a cheaper actress to play Lulu.   As for Julian, he's been on borrowed time since he stopped wearing tight black boxers in every other scene back in 2013.   As a pet, it is only a matter of time before someone else gets cut for smarmy Devry to come back....  maybe as Steven Lars or Lucky (Ha--but I wouldn't put it past him).

• Members

I'm not surprised about William... and I'm not Emme fan but I can think of a number of people who should've been let go before her. I think she's god awful but I can never accuse her of phoning it in. She's not lazy and seemingly tries to do her job. Lulu has been deadweight for years but I can't believe they've cutting her over, say, Maxie/KSt.

• Members

They haven't known to do with Julian since he nearly slit Alexis' throat. So, I wouldn't be surprised.

But Rylan seems to be on the verge of story. Curious timing. I could easily think of about 10 characters who could go before her.