Two GH actors out!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Frank has allegedly wanted to get rid of Julian since the murder attempt on Alexis; they were supposedly overruled by ABC because of a handful of hausfraus on FB or twitter or something. They wrote in that stupid band-aid where they blamed his actions on Olivia Jerome, but that never took. You don't get past trying to kill your wife with the dagger that killed her mother, a historical backstory event that goes all the way back to '96 or '97 and some very famous scenes with Helena. NLG clearly has been over the pairing with Julian ever since and has only given it polite lip service from then on.

Supposedly Julian was even originally intended to be short-term when Ron was writing but the pairing with Alexis took off with fans and they just kept it going and going. But yes, they've been actively trying to dump him for like five or six years. Good riddance.

Lulu needs a rest and retooling almost as much as Maxie (who needed to be offscreen several years ago). I like Rylan but she's not a lead. Either beg Berman to come back or hire Jennifer Landon, I agree.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Well, if they are not putting Julian and Alexis back together (which would be wrong given the knife incident) and there is no Julian/Alexis/Neil triangle...really no reason for him to be around.

I am sad about Lulu though. She has slowly been getting story and now...Nik is the only child of Laura's in town is just sad. Especially since Laura is a fixture back in PC at last. 

• Members

Emme  Ryan is just lousy as Lulu. I just don’t see her in any romantic pairing, because she comes across as too hard to me. Not sure if that explains it very well. She just doesn’t work as this character.

Julian has been written into a corner, but I do think he’s a solid actor. Most on here are happy he’s going, but i can think of plenty who should get a pink slip before he does.

• Members

Emme Rylan started out well as Lizzie on GL, but over time she lost that spark and when she got on GH she was forgettable. It's sad because I really used to like her in the early days as Lizzie.

I feel as if Sasha, Dusty, Chase, Peter, and Willow would be the ones out the door before Rylan but it looks like I was wrong. I hope this is just the beginning though.

DeVry's exit has been a long time coming though, I have no doubt Sonny will take him out for his part in the baby switch.

• Members

I am shocked that they would cut ER as Dante has returned.  Wild.  I wonder if the show plans to recast?

I won’t miss her interpretation, I hope for a better recast or JMB to return.

As far as Julian-  bye!  I was excited when he was cut the first time, and even though they were forced to bring him back he has been pretty marginalized since.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I ALWAYS miss the big news. LOL.

That's really surprising on Rylan, considering Lulu is in the middle of a fairly big story.

Not at all sad or surprised about deVry. I'm pretty sure Frank's wanted him out for a while. He was pretty much gone a few years ago.

The cast is way too big and they do a poor job of it because they seem to have to cater to having Sonny and Jason and Carly on 18 times a month.

I'm kinda surprised Jordan and Sasha aren't out the door too. 

I won't miss her either. JMB isn't really doing anything is she? I thought she was a bit harder and harsher in the role and wasn't the biggest fan but she was leagues better than Rylan and at least there's some connection to her Lulu. Rylan's been Lulu for 7 years and she's STILL meh.

Edited by KMan101