Two GH actors out!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know Valerie's never on but her recast doesn't fit IMO. It's makimg me to want them to just get rid of the character all together. I don't think Dante has a purpose anymore. He was interesting in the beginning but now he's just another extra character on an over-bloated canvas.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I can see that (Dante). The cast is so bloated. 

I agree, Valerie's recast doesn't work. The actress has a really good look to her and I want to like her but she should have been a new role.

I agree. Laura is a pro. I wasn't trying to imply she'd freak out or cause a public scene. She never would. I probably could have phrased it better, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I seem to be in the minority here but I am really upset about Julian leaving. I get that he was written as a secondary character for a while but I love WdV and I think it was more due to the writing than the character. But they have written him in a corner so they clearly have wanted him out from before the quarantine.

All the other names mentioned in this thread can indeed be trimmed out.

It wouldn't be unheard of for long-time actors who are known as "pros" to quit on a tantrum when their significant other is fired so you are forgiven for speculating.

PMV on Another World infamously did that and immediately regretted it. People make bad choices when they think with their loins.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

LW has been in this business for a very long time and she aint stupid.  She will be fine.  Wes can't act anyhow so she shouldn't even be shocked if he gets canned.  But then again, Frank loves abs more than acting chops so I just don't see that guy going anywhere.

Note to self: punch @KMan101in the left eye for that "boy toy" comment.  Wes Ramsey should be gone YESTERDAY but I don't think reducing LW'S relationship to a woman with a sex toy is very cool.  

• Members

People always make me laugh when they say LW is gonna get fired. Laura Wright has been in this game a long-ass time. She has survived multiple cancelled soaps, always come out on top, and even when her characters infuriate me I have never caught her phoning it in. Not once. She delivers and she's always had my respect.

• Members

Sorry. I am.

It was just for a laugh and I could have done better.

For what it's worth she looks madly in love with him and they are nice together.

I feel like you were kind of looking to be irritated by my comment though

Please register in order to view this content

it was harmless but I understand where you're coming from. You've known me on here long enough  

Edited by KMan101