Y&R: Characters That Never Interacted But Would Have Been Dynamic Together

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They might have interacted twice because i remember reading in 1981 in one of the recaps that Vanessa was about to attack Lorie and Victor walked right in basically and Vanessa obviously acted civil, i would love to see that scene it sounds very rare!!

• Members

Haha I think I remember reading about that scene too! we need those episodes!!!

I kind of wish they didn't forget Lauren and Diane's friendship (or at least them being friendly with each other) I don't think Lauren interacted at all with Susan Walter's Diane in the 2000's and she might have had only one scene with Maura's Diane at a party or something. 

• Members

I was surprised to see a scene in the vault from 1982 of Katherine mentioning Vanessa to nikki as if they had some type of interaction, there might have been At least 1 scene that is hidden somewhere in those years that had them 2 in it.

Victor must have came across Vanessa in those times, i wonder if Vanessa gave off any bad energy to him in those scenes, i could picture vanessa, lance,Lucas all plotting to get rid of Victor Newman if they had the chance!!

• Members

Well Lance and Prentiss Industries were precursors to Victor and Newman Enterprises. One has to wonder though, if there wasn't the Lance recast, we might not have gotten Victor. Then again, Victor circa 1980 was Bill Bell's version of JR Ewing and CBS Daytime was totally trying to cash in on Dallas mania.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

That would have been interesting and rare, and didn't nikki sister (Casey) date lucas? I wonder how the interaction between her and Vanessa was cause im sure Vanessa seen her as a threat just like Lorie and Leslie. 

One of 1982 episodes i saw lucan and Lorie plotting about Victor and Lucas called Nikki a "dumb blonde" lol i wonder how there interaction went for him to say that even though we know in those days it was clearly true lmao.

• Members

Does anyone know when Nikki/ Neil first started interacting, around the time in 2015 I actually liked there friendship which led to them killing Christine's child accidentally. I e en think they would have been somewhat a interesting couple depending on what juicy storyline the writers can come up with to make it believable.

I wasn't watching back in 2002 but in the vault i came across a scene where nikki was talking to him about his drinking, i didn't know they teamed up back in 2002 for the same thing they grouped up for in 2015 so i was curious what other interactions they have had before that.

What about Katherine/Sheila and i know this is a hard one but also could have been juicy in small doses, Katherine could have friended Sheila and maybe add Sheila in on her scheme towards Jill lol

• Members

Victoria actually dated Neil for much of 1998 (despite being pregnant with Cole's child!!). After getting Neil to take her to Cole and Ashley's wedding, Victoria then dragged him off to dinner with her parents (who had recently gotten back together after Nikki's shooting).

Victor had already known that Victoria was dating Neil (and had accepted it), but Nikki literally only found out when Victoria introduced Neil as her date. This led to a somewhat awkward dinner where Nikki was asking Neil questions about his recent separation from Dru. I don't know if this was there earliest interaction though.

• Members

Nikki/Lauren would have had some good bitch fights if they got paired in a triangle, but i guess these 2 have never had a reason to go at eachother so they will always stay cordial. 

Funny Lauren never really crossed over into Victor orbit much unless it had to do with Michael and Victor talking or if there is some even that brings the whole town together.