Y&R: Characters That Never Interacted But Would Have Been Dynamic Together

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember the show chemistry tested Lauren with that cute blonde guy Chase..and than she got paired with Scott right after.

I remember Victor and Nina had interaction back in 1992 when she was engaged to Ryan..with Victor telling Victoria that she was beautiful and that he hoped she would now be able to move on.  And another time he told Nina she needed to fight to keep Ryan saying they both wanted the same thing (to keep Ryan and Victoria apart).

• Members

Funny you said exactly what i was gonna bring up next, Yea i loved watching Nina/Victor scenes cause that's also rare. I think Victor/Nina could have had Maybe a good friendship or they could have been against each other.

It's never too late to have Nina crossover into the Newman side now that her son is with Abby and if they ever have kids together Nina should be apart of it.

Does anyone know if Patty/Nikki interacted in the early 80's ? I've alwats wondered if those 2 ever had scenes back then that i probably never seen, especially because Patty was close to Paul and so was Nikki in those days.

• Members

Hey guys what about phyllis/Tricia, i know Tricia left in 2001 and i dont remember her and phyllis interacting at all but i think if Tricia stayed on the show longer there maybe would have been something with these 2. What do you guys think?