GH October 2020 Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GH was supposed to be preempted Thurs Oct 1st for baseball.  The baseball game got rained out. 

Therefore, GH is airing a NEW epi Thurs Oct 1st. 

The GH twitter account and also Frank V. tweeted about it.

(They're airing on Thursday the epi they had tentatively planned to air Fri Oct 2nd).

oh.. Edit.  I see SON already tweeted this info out.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

TBH I feel as if she ran her course years ago but it's bizarre to see her just float around town barking at people all day after soaking up airtime for so long. I thought they were going for Sam/Brando early on but I don't think that's happening anymore. At least, I can't see it. She's such a pathetic character though.

• Members

Interesting episode today. Things actually happened lol

I thought it was pretty clever that Nelle gave the actual letter implicating Julian in the baby switch and everything, to Ryan. Hopefully he gives it to Ava quickly.

Not only do I still see chemistry between Dev and Cam, but I now see some between Joss and Trina lol pairing them would be a really good twist. 

Also, it looks like the writers finally know what to do with Brando and he's gonna end up being more than just the town stud.

And good God, do I feel so bad for TJ. He's being written as so happy and dumb that it's actually kind of sad. Molly has ruined that poor guy and I hope he dumps her when it comes out that she slept with Brando. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Really dumb conversation between Dev and Cam. 

Dev told Cam that he had to tell both Joss and Trina that he had no interest in either of them since he couldn’t choose who he cared about. Huh? And why didn’t Cam tell him to go screw himself for the ridiculous “order”?

• Members

GH never knows when to kill off a villain.

Now Ryan is back and again controlling people from an institution? He gets to use the phone any time he likes and is permitted to threaten visitors with no one listening in on his craziness? Yeah, sure.

• Members

Jackie being Chase's mother and Finn's stepmother reminds me of what they tried to do when they made Oscar a Quartermaine; trying to tie a character to likeable established characters in order to keep them on the show.

Chase is likeable, but Finn, I don't really know lol

• Members

All of this.

I like Chase. I'm so meh on Finn. I'd have no problem with just Jackie/Chase but of course Finn has to be involved. LOL. Sigh.

I don't really mind this. But once again Elizabeth goes without a mother, so I can agree it's some weird effort to tie them to the canvas which I usually do roll my eyes at. I'm mixed I guess.