GH October 2020 Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That seems to be a problem with a lot of the GH reveals. They're good at first, but then they just fall apart so quickly and afterwards, there are like no long lasting effects on anybody. #HelloLucasandBrad.

I'm hoping that everything just gets blown up at Maxie and Peter's wedding and that nothing is ever the same for anybody again.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

lol pretty much. Poor naive Chase just wants his family to get along. LOL. Meanwhile 'brother' Finn is his daddy. At least it's soapy. I could care less about Finn but I do like Chase. I wanted Y&R to do something similar with Rey/Celeste. He should have been her step-son instead and banged her, thus resulting in Lola. But no, we can't have nice things.

And lol at Sasha channeling Jessie Spano on speed. I like Sasha all strung out. I'm sure she drops dead at some point in this Cyrus thing (the whole drug thing, Neil died of a 'drug overdose', etc.). But she's more interesting than Willow, however,  that isn't saying much ... lol

• Members

Yep. I'm not ready to jump on board and call it compelling or amazing until I see it play out. LOL.

I remember a year ago when the show had some spark to it and Frank quickly shat all over it.

Anyway, onto today ... I like Franco being nice to Cyrus. It makes sense. Befriend the bad guy ... ugh. I hate even remotely liking anything Franco is doing. Liz remains an extra and while it's nice to see Epiphany are we supposed to care about her off-screen romance with Milo?

I like Brook and Chase. I really like Lane in the role, LOL. I'm getting very used to her.

Michael and Willow are so non sexual it's not even funny. Lord. 

Nikolas and Ava were the highlight of today.

Edited by KMan101

Epiphany and Franco fighting over a candy bar. 

It's so random, awkward and forced. And not cute or funny at all. Just lame an annoying

Why is Michael always working out at the gym? Must be trying to forget his feelings for Chase

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

If by some miracle it leads to Franco being the next character to be written out/killed off, I'll like it too lol

The hospital and karaoke scenes seemed so random as did Michael and Willow's identical shower fantasies. I think those scenes all could have used some rewrites. The interference is obvious in so many storylines. I do like Nikolas and Ava together, but I'll never believe that that non-story with Franco and Liz and the blackmail was what was originally supposed to play out.

I felt terrible for Brook Lynn today. I wouldn't mind seeing her and Chase lean on each other (especially if what we think about him and Finn turns out to be true) and becoming a couple. I do think Briana Lane has more chemistry with Josh Swickard then Amanda Setton did. 

As for Michael, he's starting to remind me of Will Horton; the boy needs some love 

Please register in order to view this content

Extremely pointless. It would have been better if it was an actual storyline for Epiphany (and Milo) and not just episode filler

I can see the Emmy nomination already 

Edited by AbcNbc247

GH is so stale and meh. I do like the chemistry between Ava & Nic. And temp Brook & Chase. I'm so sick to death of big bad Cyrus. Sasha's coke addiction is so comical. So much of todays episode was random filer. I rather watch an episode from 30 yrs ago. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

LOL

I cringe seeing Mikey hit the bag. They're trying so hard with him and it isn't working. He's not a lead. Time for a recast.

And I'd think of Chase too. Homeboy has g-strings in his drawers  

And that shower scene between Willow and Michael? LORD NO. Hard pass. LOL. This couple is so snoozeworthy. Duell's chemistry has always been with men. Just saying. LOL

And his longer hair is making it even harder to take him seriously. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I can't buy Michael as this god-like character everyone on the show makes him out to be. One of my biggest gripes is how the characters always harp on what a great businessman he is. If they had an active business storyline that played out on screen that showed his development as CEO of ELQ, I could be convinced. But nope. The writing wasn't there, the audience is just supposed to believe all that.

And yes. Michael would be infinitely more interesting if he developed a romance with Chase. I think even Chad Duell and Josh Swickard knows this.

Soap Facebook, Soapcentral boards, and Twitter paint a different picture. There are surprisingly devoted and vocal Michael and Willow fans out there lol.

And LOL.

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92

• Members

I have to agree. Lousy song, pitchy singing, and lip sync on top of it? Ugh. And did we get the break up with Milo only so they could use her for the song? We’ve heard ZERO about marital problems, so the whole thing was absurd.

The loud argument Epiphany had with Franco was cringe. Am I the only one tired of the writing for Epiphany always playing to the loud angry black woman? I think it’s disgusting, horrific writing.

Michael and Willow being unable and incapable of telling each other how they feel is just lame as hell. Leave that for the teen set on this show. Adults shouldn’t ac5 that way.