GH October 2020 Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was bad, period.

Another thought I had....please tell me they’re not moving to an Epiphany/Cyrus storyline. I noticed he spoke to her and made a connection when he left the bar. Tell me they didn’t break up her marriage so she could be involved with Cyrus, either for real or to help the police.

• Members

Please don't even tease me with Franco dying. I'd do a jig. I'd be so happy. It'll never happen  but I'm guessing Frank could save a nice penny by dumping him. 

Lots of random filler. I agree.

I also agree it feels like interference in the Ava/Nikolas/Franco/Liz stuff. Smelled like it when Scott was suddenly blackmailing them, etc. Frank needs to let things play out. Not sure why Franco and Liz are deemed some untouchable couple.

Same on Brook and Chase. I like their rapport. I just worry she's pregnant by Valentin. PLEASE GOD NO. Then Chase can play daddy. Hmm. I hope not though. Anytime they have random hookups on this show I fear the woman gets knocked up LOL. I'd rather not see Brook tied down with a baby.

Michael clearly needs to get laid. That boxing bag is getting a workout  LMAO. And it's so stupid Willow and Michael don't just admit they have the hots for each other. Zzzzzzzzzzz. I feel like Michael needs a recast and an overhaul. I used to like  Chad Duell in the role but none of his pairings have clicked (I don't even see how he has chemistry with his real life girlfriend, personally, but I digress) and Michael feels like he's in a rut. Having AJ around would have helped  LOL. I'll never get over them killing AJ again. I know I beat a dead horse but

• Members

I'd be completely surprised, but I'd be completely happy too lol

I didn't even think about a Brook Lynn/Valentin baby but I really hope there isn't one either. We were lucky that we didn't get a Britt/Julian baby, I hope we're just as lucky again. Because you know that if Brook Lynn is pregnant, Chase will step up and say that he's the father and I don't want to see that again. It's been done to death, especially on GH.

I do kind of like the slow moving relationship that Michael and Willow are developing, but the problem is there is no chemistry between them. I think it would be better if there was. Plus forcing them into a marriage because of Chase's and Sasha's deception was the wrong move. They needed to let them bond over Wiley and grow closer that way, which would cause problems in their respective relationships, rather than being lied to.

As for AJ, beat the horse all you want lol I've liked AJ a lot more since he was killed off. The way his death (and his character in general) has just been brushed off and forgotten about was ridiculous.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Today's episode was really good the whole way through. There didn't seem to be any filler at all. I'm looking forward to what's to come this month.

Kind of liking the relationship that Taggert has with Sonny and Jason. As long they don't make Taggert apologetic and complimenting to Sonny and Jason, I'll be fine with it.

And I got to give a shout out to Jon Lindstrom. The depth that he has as an actor is amazing. Same goes for Finola Hughes, who was great as both Anna and Alex today.