GH October 2020 Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wouldn't mind either. I like Dustin too and I've always liked Mark Lawson. I just worry he's gonna get tossed under that bus. I wonder if they go back to Brook Lynn. Seems they don't know what to do with this group. They hinted at Dustin/Brook with Setton in the role, but now they're kinda hinting at Chase/Brook. 

Ugh. I can already see Sonny bullying Dustin.

Meanwhile ... onto current eps

I have to say, I see Carly when Laura Wright is able to snarl and play a bitch to Gladys. Otherwise I see a merged version of Brenda/Carly. Sigh. I shouldn't want Vanessa Marcil and Sarah Brown back everytime I see her.

This is totally random but thanks to YouTube I was reminded of AJ/Carly from 2013 ...

I will say, Laura Wright and Sean Kanan were good together. I was rewatching AJ and Carly having sex back in 2013 on YouTube (sometimes random clips get recommended, lol!).  I'm STILL salty all these years later they brought him back and then killed him. AJ and Carly should have been the next Alan and Monica.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I wouldn't mind a Chase/Brook Lynn pairing. He could be there to support her when she realizes that she won't ever be able to sing again.  And she could be there for him if they end up making Finn his father. It would put him into Michael and Willow's orbit again, since the two of them have pretty much forgotten that Chase' even exists.

Sasha can be paired with TJ after he finds out about Molly and Brando.

I'd much rather see Carly as a bitch then the voice of reason and morality lol which is what they try to make her sometimes and I just don't buy it. Gladys can just go away. I see no purpose for her on the show.

• Members

lol right? But temp Brook is doing a great job. I honestly wouldn't mind keeping her, LOL. If Setton says, decides not to come back.

It's amazing how bad the episode is yet it's still better because Jason, Carly and Scummy aren't on. TWO days without them. Sigh. It was a blessing. Even though the episodes were nothing to write home about.

It's ALWAYS nice to see Lucy. (Too bad Felicia was off-screen delivering meals to old people; I guess they had to pay Kim Delaney instead)

Sasha all messed up could be better if the actress was stronger. I like her but meh.

It's kinda sad when Chase and Jackie Templeton are the highlights. And can we do what Y&R failed to do with the Rosales? Have Chase be Finn and Jackie's secret son? (Lola should have been Rey and Eva LaRue's character's daughter)

If Chase is Finn's kid (I felt like he was back when Chase was introduced and then they introduced Daddy) then damn Finn makes some adorable kids: Chase and Violet.

Finola must really love GH because this Peter [!@#$%^&*] is so beneath her.

Ava/Ryan doesn't bother me, it's a sad highlight, but at the same time, it feels played out at this point. I do like they're connecting the canvas. I'm guessing Sasha's drug use ties in with Neil's death and Cyrus, etc.

And then you have the Nelle aftermath mixed in there with Ava, Nikolas, Julian, etc.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

lol at Dev scheming. I like it. Gives him something to do if he has to be here. It's a shame the daughter of Carly is so damn boring.

I feel like GH is finally remembering it's, you know, a soap opera and not a Hallmark movie.

I like how Monica is being used lately. But it never lasts and she ends up disappearing. Just watch, lol.

LOL at Brook hearing Ned tell Monica he cheated on Olivia.

It's always nice when Alexis and Nikolas share scenes. I'm glad Alexis is boozing it up again.

This whole Scott/Liz/Franco/Ava/Nikolas mess is dumb as hell. At least it gives Scott something to do, LOL. How sad. I guess it's different though. I just cant stand "Friz" so my interest is non-existent, lol. 

I wish they'd keep up with the recurring/supporting vets better. It was improved this week. Slightly. It's not hard to keep them involved. But I know we have a cast of a thousand and budgets and all that.

And kudos to whoever decided to give Wally and Lisa LoCicero (and Tristan Rogers) more to do post-COVID shutdown.

Jax and Nina could literally disappear and the canvas wouldn't be affected one bit. Just sayin ...

Brando should be Lucky.

If the show cares about being a soap I bet Carly gets railroaded and goes to trial for "killing" Nelle. It'd be Nelle's ultimate revenge. And we all know Nelle ain't dead.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I wonder are we getting a character from a defunct soap who played a detective to make a cameo in the scene with Carly/Diane next week? 

Probably not but I can wish. 

This whole money scheme between Scotty/Franco/Liz is dumb. For the simple fact Scotty has a billionaire daughter by the name of Serena Lee Baldwin who can probably lend some cash. 

I'm enjoying the most since it returned from COVID. But it can still tighten some stories and get rid of about five more characters. 

• Members

I'm lost on who the detective could be??

I wouldn't say I'm enjoying GH the most but I see it's trying. I keep hanging on ...

The stories are nothing to write home about. And yeah they could absolutely dump some characters. When you can easily remove a bunch of characters and realize the canvas wouldn't be impacted one bit ...

lol right? I can probably write a pamphlet on who to dump ... Ryan needs to just say [!@#$%^&*] it and go on a killing spree

I agree on Dev and the teen quad. Way too friendly. I get they need to be friends and bonded, but at the same time, they're IT. So there needs to be some drama. Joss should have been given an addiction story following Oscar's death. Carly's daughter should not be so damn boring. I think Trina and Cam are written well but they aren't used nearly enough for me. lol.

Hopefully we get a lot more of Trina/Cam if they have Trina 'clear her father's name'. I'm guessing it leads to her finding out Taggert is alive. (I also still think Curtis is really Trina's daddy ... I mean it all writes itself ...)

It's sad how the Jordan recast has made the character completely expendable. She's not the worst but Antoine was better. I don't really see any chemistry between Curtis and Portia though.

Edited by KMan101