DAYS: Vet Quits! Recast with AMC/ATWT Star!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Off the top of my head, I think the straw that broke the camel’s back with her and some of her colleagues (Lamon Archey and Linsey Godfrey were particularly vocal) was a like/support for that tweet from Candace Owens where she castigated the black community for making a ‘martyr’ out of George Floyd.

If I have the tweet wrong, I’m happy to be corrected, but without looking back over the story, I think that’s what it was.

Edited by LondonScribe

• Members

Missy liked a bunch of Candace Owen's posts that were unsupportive of Black Lives Matter.  There were a few "likes" which caused a kerfuffle back in June when someone pointed them out -- and this made the news.  But further inquiry shows that Missy had a history of liking C.O. posts.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

What’s so bad about Candace Owens?  She’s an outspoken conservative black woman who seems to deal in tough love to her community. I think she’s wrong or misguided sometimes (especially on the abortion issue, but I understand why she feels the way she feels while completely disagreeing with her), but there are a ton of people far more hateful than she is.

Then again, a lot seems to go over my head, because I’m still trying to understand why so many seem to think Peter Bergman is a racist.

Edited by katie_9918

• Members

I agree.

I get a lot of the 'charm' of Jennifer comes from Reeves but I think most of us are 'over her' at this point.

I'm so open to a recast. I do question that it's temporary which makes me wonder if Cady is just wrapping up whatever Jennifer has going on. But who knows?

For everyone else, or anyone confused ...

I was going to link to Missy's latest 'scandal' but it took me to Fox News so ... just look up Melissa Reeves TMZ. LOL. If anyone is curious.

Not to mention how absolutely terrible her daughter handled it. Did not help Missy at all. It was a mess.

Edited by KMan101