Jump to content

DAYS: Vet Quits! Recast with AMC/ATWT Star!


Recommended Posts

What's all this talk about Missy Reeves being a racist?

 

I'm reminded of all the times I pitched Cady McClain to come to DAYS as a Sarah Horton recast. Oh, well. Close enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Melissa Reeves quit and has been replaced with Cady McClain! link: https://daytimeconfidential.com/2020/09/15/cady-mcclain-replaces-melissa-reeves-at-days-of-our-lives

 

Im really excited by this! I find Melissa Reeves to be pretty snoozeworthy. I look forward to seeing how Cady does. 

OMG....Big news! I'm excited. I loved her on AMC. She may bring a fresh perspective to Jennifer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

 

lol "temporarily". Personally I think Reeves is done. It could be to wrap up the story and write out Jack and Jennifer. Which would suck. Ashford shouldn't be fired again because of Reeves.

 

Of course watch them fire Matt Ashford because Reeves won't come back. We can't have nice things.

I have a feeling MR may be done permanently, too.I wouldn't be surprised for this to either turn permanent or they write the character out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Khan said:

What's all this talk about Missy Reeves being a racist?

 

I'm reminded of all the times I pitched Cady McClain to come to DAYS as a Sarah Horton recast. Oh, well. Close enough.

Off the top of my head, I think the straw that broke the camel’s back with her and some of her colleagues (Lamon Archey and Linsey Godfrey were particularly vocal) was a like/support for that tweet from Candace Owens where she castigated the black community for making a ‘martyr’ out of George Floyd.

 

If I have the tweet wrong, I’m happy to be corrected, but without looking back over the story, I think that’s what it was.

Edited by LondonScribe
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LondonScribe said:

Off the top of my head, I think the straw that broke the camel’s back with her and some of her colleagues (Lamon Archey and Linsey Godfrey were particularly vocal) was a like/support for that tweet from Candace Owens where she castigated the black community for making a ‘martyr’ out of George Floyd.

 

If I have the tweet wrong, I’m happy to be corrected, but without looking back over the story, I think that’s what it was.

 

Missy liked a bunch of Candace Owen's posts that were unsupportive of Black Lives Matter.  There were a few "likes" which caused a kerfuffle back in June when someone pointed them out -- and this made the news.  But further inquiry shows that Missy had a history of liking C.O. posts.

Edited by janea4old
Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s so bad about Candace Owens?  She’s an outspoken conservative black woman who seems to deal in tough love to her community. I think she’s wrong or misguided sometimes (especially on the abortion issue, but I understand why she feels the way she feels while completely disagreeing with her), but there are a ton of people far more hateful than she is.
 

Then again, a lot seems to go over my head, because I’m still trying to understand why so many seem to think Peter Bergman is a racist.

Edited by katie_9918
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

when what mess happened?

 

The whole deal as discussed above, when Melissa Reeves was liking posts on social media by Candace Owens and Lamon Archey and Linsey Godfrey were throwing her some serious shade.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Cady McClain has better luck on Days than what happened to her on Y&R
 

As for Reeves, her and Jennifer have been much been washed up since her pairing with Daniel 🤢🤢

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

I have a feeling MR may be done permanently, too.I wouldn't be surprised for this to either turn permanent or they write the character out.

 

I agree.

 

I get a lot of the 'charm' of Jennifer comes from Reeves but I think most of us are 'over her' at this point.

 

I'm so open to a recast. I do question that it's temporary which makes me wonder if Cady is just wrapping up whatever Jennifer has going on. But who knows?

 

For everyone else, or anyone confused ...

 

I was going to link to Missy's latest 'scandal' but it took me to Fox News so ... just look up Melissa Reeves TMZ. LOL. If anyone is curious.

 

Not to mention how absolutely terrible her daughter handled it. Did not help Missy at all. It was a mess.

Edited by KMan101
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

I agree.

 

I get a lot of the 'charm' of Jennifer comes from Reeves but I think most of us are 'over her' at this point.

 

I'm so open to a recast. I do question that it's temporary which makes me wonder if Cady is just wrapping up whatever Jennifer has going on. But who knows?

I was going to link to Missy's latest 'scandal' but it took me to Fox News so ... just look up Melissa Reeves TMZ. LOL. If anyone is curious.

 

Not to mention how absolutely terrible her daughter handled it. Did not help Missy at all. It was a mess.

If I had to guess. Melissa may be envisioning a break Til January. So maybe Cady will work thru Thanksgiving/Xmas

However I wouldnt be shocked if MR just decides to stay in Nashville & Cady could be Jennifer Fulltime

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...