DAYS: Vet Quits! Recast with AMC/ATWT Star!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lol "temporarily". Personally I think Reeves is done. It could be to wrap up the story and write out Jack and Jennifer. Which would suck. Ashford shouldn't be fired again because of Reeves.

Of course watch them fire Matt Ashford because Reeves won't come back. We can't have nice things.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I truly believe she was fired, but they put this out so she could save face. that racist stuff was the last straw. and she even had other cast members call her out. IA with you....she's done, and I say good riddance. I never found her to even be a decent actress.

• Members

I know Missy is problematic but this is devastating for me.  J&J are my favorite couple and I think Jenn (and her kids) has been the heart of the show for years now.  There’s no one better to be Alice’s legacy and Missy as Jenn feels so right in the Horton home.  I’m afraid Cady is there for a wrap-up, too.  If that’s the case, I’m devastated for Matt and hate the thought of losing Jack, who’s being used the most effectively since maybe 2002.  If they will be written out, with Hope gone, now is the time to bring back Melissa and/or Mike.  But hopefully they’ll keep J&J and if COVID calms down, Missy will return.  Ken has an open door policy for her obviously.

• Members

I believe she was as well. They'd NEVER say that though. Corday probably still loves Reeves. But she was (although I could see her seeing the writing on the wall and deciding not to return but I think she would have been or she was). Who'd want to work with her on set?

I'm sad she's so misguided as a human being because once upon a time I loved her chemistry with Ashford. I was so happy when she came back in 2010 but I'm so over her and I'm really looking forward to Cady McClain. She's perfect. Can we keep her? Please?

Edited by KMan101