DAYS: Vet Quits! Recast with AMC/ATWT Star!

• Members

I wouldn't be shocked either. Missy decided not to return so it makes sense to recast.

It's obvious a lot of actors just aren't willing to travel at this point to their job in California if they live elsewhere and I can't say I blame them. I have no desire to fly anywhere anytime soon (for example, Greg Vaughan, though he cited the writing, I also believe he doesn't want to travel from North Carolina).

She also has what, two grandkids popping out soon so ... it's not a surprise a lot of vets are kinda 'over it'. 

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If she was let go then we will find out because she will go to conservative media and tell them about it to garner sympathy. It is interesting that she is leaving right after everything that happened a few months ago. Cady McClain is an upgrade, so it's not like the show likely cares that Reeves is gone whether it be if they fired her or if she left.

I wonder if broke ass Days can even afford MAGA Missy? Eagerly looking forward to Cady playing Jen. For however long it is. The other day i was listening. To a podcast interview with Cady. She comes across as a very nice lady. I love that Cady's ideology is the compete opposite of MAGA Missy. Who's lost her luster ages ago. I'm very interested in seeing. How Matt and Cady play off each other. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I too hope Cady McClain ends up  permanently as Jennifer.  Good riddance to one of my former faves Melissa Reeves.  Tennessee is perfect for her racist ass.   DAYS better not just keep her on to just write Jenn & Jack off.  Matt Ashford deserves much better after the shitty treatment DAYS has done to him over the years.  Matt is by far the definitive Jack. Mark Valley was ok in the role, the other 3 Jacks were NOT. 

• Members

I'll add in a vote for Mark Valley, though I don't think he'd return to daytime unless the roles were completely dried up in primetime (and with COVID, maybe a yearlong stint would be right up his alley!) 

Meanwhile, Jason Brooks has certainly kept up well over the years. It's time that adopted DiMera returned to Salem... 

Edited by Gray Bunny