Bold and Beautiful September Discussion

• Members

Ugh, I read an article and re-cap...I see even more reason not to tune in.  While it sounds great that Liam would get left out for once I would not want a Thomas redemption.  They went too far and I would never accept that if I were watching.  I remember seeing the end of the wedding episode of Thomas and Zoe and Hope telling him she would never love him and would never want him.  It would be stupid not to stick with that.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Caught completely up last week.

The Stiffy story was way too rushed.  The doctor just took her off the pills and within a week she's ranting and raving and pulling a blade on Lame, Hopeless, Ol'mattress-back and Daddy Warbuckle...

Every time I hear "Finn" I think Dawgie-Daddy from GH and when I see him I keep waiting for "Liberty Bibberty" to be in his next sentence.  He is hawt, though.......

Carter, Carter, Carter     all that heat and so little personality..  Pairing him with the Cryptkeeper doesn't work for me.   How about Carter banging Katie into her next Emmy bait heart attack.  "Ya see Bill, you're not the only Stallion in these parts.  After last night with Carter, I don't need you or my Sister in my life!!!!!!"

I love Rena Sofer and Denise Richards front and center, but they repeat themselves over and over.   Wake up and write some scripts Bradley. Stop using Dad's old mimeograph machine and re-using the same scripts.

Ending anything with Lame crying is just awful.    Scott Clifton is THE WORST CRIER.

Anyone thinking Thomas isn't setting his sister up to lose her co-CEO position isn't watching the same show. Vinnie hiding pills.....he's just not bright enough.

We get it we get it.  Flo P*sses rainbows and  Sh*ts unicorns. She and Darrin Brooks (and his hairpiece)are soooooooo boring. Sorry, not sorry.

The show had a great family in the Avants.  Why are we getting another Buckingham.?  The new actress could have been Nicole just as easily...

Poor Jennifer Gareis.  All her scenes are talking across a room to a mannequin.  "Oh Brooke" "I love you Sis"  You know that mannequin doesn't even smile back.

This year's cast photo

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That piece of crap Hope, has no business stealing all the Forrester children. She is pretty’ gutsy considering she is Brooke’s bastard child and her former brother in law is her daddy.

Liam is a lily livered coward.  Ridge needs to knock his punk waffling ass out. Thomas should gut him like a fish.

Steffy needs someone to stay with her and Kelly while she detoxes. She doesn’t need her daughter to be in the House of Whore.

• Members

I can't stand Liam and Hope, but a child should never be in a home with a parent that is detoxing.  A child would fare better with other family-- her father and sister than watching their mother vomiting screaming and yelling--just common sense.

Right?   the timeline is like drug addiction on speed.

Thomas is likely the one supplying the pills to Steffy, not Vinny.  His plan to take her job at FC  while coming off like a goody two shoes even dumb ass Hope is falling for it.

Where's Rena?  I need a little sparkle.

• Members

Speaking of Vinny has he popped back up again at all? I know Thomas said he was living with him and that he had to fix Vinny’s alternator or something. Perhaps the next “social relevant” tale Bell will get back to is the revelation of Thomas sleeping with Vinny