GH September 2020 Discussion

• Members

I like them together too. I just hope that now that they're finally beginning to have feelings for each other, it doesn't put an end to the Nik/Liz relationship. Franco can just go away and never come back lol

I'm glad that the show actually remembered that Brando and Dev are pretending to be father and son. I think the problem with both characters is that the writers still don't know what to do with them. Dev is straight again, and Brando may or may not sleep with Sam.

Either that or they're purposely making them ambiguous and doing a poor job at it.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Exactly. I see no point or purpose to Brando or Dev. I don't hate them or even dislike them, but zzzzzz. LOL. Especially when I'd rather see a slew of other characters not being written for. But I agree for the show's consistency it was nice they remembered they should probably have scenes together, lol.

I had to lol though that they just did Franco/Cam after I wrote about wanting others to share scenes; so of course it was them. Sigh. Why can't this be AJ or Lucky or even Jason with him? I haaaaate Franco, but you can tell Howarth and Lipton have a fondness for each other.

I feel like Kirsten Storms really tries to chemistry test. First Chet and now Brando. PLEASE pair Maxie with ANYONE BUT PETER. PLEASE. Honestly, Lulu/Peter is the way they should have gone. Personally, Brando could have been a Lucky recast at this point. Did the show forget about Dustin? Especially now that they seem to be going for Chase/Brook Lynn (which could work)

I'm glad Dante's back but I feel like they're circling the drain a bit.

I have no use for Franco. Like I said, give me AJ or Lucky or literally anyone else at this point. I think Herbst and Coloma have a bit of chemistry ...

Nina and Ava really should NOT be friends, but since neither has any, I'll take it because I get Watros and West in scenes together. Oh Annie and Carly

Please register in order to view this content

I'm glad they had Ned interact with Alexis. It's been good to see more of Wally as Ned. I wonder if they try and re-pair Ned and Alexis. I'd be down for that I think.

Laura Wright can sell anything but she and Mumbles Benard have 0 chemistry. Laura and Ingo definitely do though.

The show needs to shake these boring couples up.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Lol proves the point again that they don't know what to do with Brando; now he's in Maxie's orbit. I'd accept if it means the end of her and Peter, who needs to go as much as Franco/RH does. My only hope is that when Peter is exposed, he's not paired with Carly somehow. 

You're 100% correct about Lucky. He needs to be on the canvas. He's the one that Cameron should be confiding in. All 3 Lucky's are unemployed right now; any one of them could come back, though I would accept a recast at this point. I hate that Lucky has been turned into a deadbeat Dad just to prop a pairing that nobody wanted lol. 

• Members

It was nice seeing Scott and Bobbie today. 

Of course, day 1000 of Sonny, Carly and Jason.

I feel like Lulu's scenes with Sonny should have been Laura and Sonny. It's like they're slotting Lulu in where Laura should be, lol. The other day with Liz and Nikolas and today with Sonny.

• Members

Put Maxie with Spinelli. Sorry, but she’s no romantic lead any longer, and it’s time they stop giving her babies.

The Cyrus story needs a Laura, but honestly, the show doesn’t need Cyrus. The character is ridiculous, and just not menacing enough to matter.

They don’t have a clue what to do with Brando or Dev, and I’m not sure they know what to do with Joss and Cam, either.

The daily lessons from and for Alexis on osteoporosis are dreadful. It feels like View Your Deal on The View.