GH September 2020 Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Glad to see Britt back as the new Chief of Staff. She is needed on the canvas to drive good conflict. Luckily, it looks like I was wrong about her having Julian's baby.

As for Dev, they should just make him gay or bi and in love with Cam. If they choose to truly make him asexual, I don't think they'll do the story correctly. They'll botch it the same way they botched the storyline about Aiden's sexuality.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

An asexual story for Dev would be a waste of time and a complete joke. Where is there to go with that? It would be ridiculous.

i like Britt’s return, but as Chief of Staff? Another joke. So Cyrus is taking over the hospital so that he can destroy it in a few weeks? I don’t mind soaps doing soapy things, but this is just stupid, as is Cyrus walking the hospital halls and delivering threats. 

• Members

I've tried watching and I just can't seem to get through an episode. Lord. Some days are better than others.

But the focus is [!@#$%^&*]. We have Bobbie and Carly, Bobbie reams out Valentin and then disappears for the rest of the hour as Carly chats with ABC/ESPN guest star Stephen A. Smith. Over of course Sonny and how wonderful he is.

No thanks. The focus and direction remain so wrong.

I'm glad to have Britt back. At least until another job comes calling and Thiebaud leaves again.

I agree on Dev and I think that's what they were supposed to do. Not sure how true that was or if that's what they're doing now. I really don't need or care about Dev so ... lol

They were smart to quietly dump him. I liked him a lot at first when he was initially introduced but quickly became meh. I'm not sure why they wanted to bring him back? Did Mumbles Benard get bent out of shape?

Edited by KMan101