Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Frankly, that wouldn't be good enough.  In order to keep him from saying anything, they'd have to sedate him -- and good luck slipping anything into that man's food or drink, since he's always worried someone's trying to poison him.

Oh, Lord.  I am so sorry to hear your family member and his wife, @DRW50.  I pray that they (and the rest of your family, and everyone else's family) will get through this somehow. 

Please register in order to view this content

Well, I certainly hope QEII and the rest of the British royal family are taking precautionary measures.

Dear God, when will this nightmare be OVER?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Oh my. I am so sorry. I selfishly must have passed right past your comment. I wish you and your family the best. I think the hardest thing is that when someone is critically ill, thatl their loves ones are prevented from being with them due to their own potential health issues in addition to the fact the virus(if that's what it turns out to be) is so contagious. Holding the hand of someone who is ill sounds like a small thing, but makes a huge difference for the person who is ill but also for those close to them.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

God forbid Mama Khan becomes ill with the coronavirus, or anything else.  But, if she does, then they'll have to shoot me to keep me out of the ICU.  I refuse to let anyone I love die alone.  Even if it means risking my own life and limbs to do it.

• Members

Sorry to hear about Laura.

Thank you for the kind comments. I haven't heard any more bad news yet so hopefully something will improve...

And Lindsey Graham was going around a few days ago talking about how he wanted to help the unemployed. Now the truth is out, if it was ever gone. Old hags like him hate and fear anybody who has ever genuinely tried to help in their lives.

https://jaimeharrison.com/