Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It really is a shame that public safety is now a matter of partisanship. Even ten years ago every state would have complied with shutting everything down. This is all the result of not having proper leadership in the Oval Office. Some of these Republican Governors are blindly following an idiot over a cliff and jeopardizing the safety of their residents.

Edited by ReddFoxx

• Members

There was some debate on Twitter about why the media doesn't care about Jay Inslee but is all over Andrew Cuomo. I think part of the reason is just that New York is always going to be a bigger story, but it's also because the media has been selling Cuomo family narratives for 40 years now. 

Anyway, I didn't know Mark Blum was married to Janet Zarish, who deserved much better than she got from OLTL (she was Lee Halpern). 

My mother loves Crocodile Dundee so I remember him most from that, but I also liked him in Desperately Seeking Susan. I always thought he was very handsome in that part. 

• Members

Trump has emboldened morons like Reeves to kill countless people in exchange for quick cash. Many other parts of the country will follow suit - blind greed and devotion to a man who is now going around talking about how people shouldn't even need ventilators. They will all rot in hell. 

You know Faux News did this to convince Trump to dump Fauci. Either way, it still makes me laugh.