Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sorry to keep playing this, but...

Dear God, it's Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols all over again.  What IS it with y'all, wypipo?  Why is blowing [!@#$%^&*] up your answer to everything?  (And yes, I'm singling out white people.  Not that African-Americans haven't used violence from time to time to send a message.  But, we also know how to get our points across NON-violently, too.  JS.)

When I think of Mark Blum, I think of one scene in particular from "Crocodile Dundee" (when his character is drunk and being a dick, so Mick wrecks him (with one punch) and he's left an incoherent mess in the taxicab going home); and I think of a short-lived sitcom, "Sweet Surrender," he co-starred in with Dana Delany, as one-half of a yuppie couple adjusting to parenthood.

If that mayor had been white, I doubt Tate Reeves' bloated behind would have even lifted a finger.

Yes, and at this point, not at all shocking.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Thomas Massey trying to hold up the voting on the stimulus bill is wrong, selfish and could put several of the members of Congress health at risk. (Especially the older ones) He's insisting on doing a roll call vote and many of them may have scramble to travel back to Washington to vote. And he knows it's going to pass, regardless of what he's doing right now. There are some people that always have to be that one person, causing trouble and it's Massey today with the bill. You know he's doing wrong when both Trump and John Kerry are agreeing with each other's posts about him on Twitter. And most people, including democrats and republicans are calling him out for this selfish stunt. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I liked seeing him get denied here in this video (while everyone is cheering he got denied, lol):

Now is definitely not the time for the type of stunt he was trying to pull.

Edited by xtr