Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Members

My brother in law's best friend from high school has just been moved to ICU and put on a ventilator. 62, about 100 pounds overweight, oxygen level 72%. Massive Trump lover that posted 8 weeks ago that although he thinks the virus is real, he's not afraid, it is all exaggerated to destroy Trump,  and is not going to let it stop him living life. Well... looks like COVID is going to get the last laugh on him. What a nincompoop. 

Edited by alphanguy74

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's a couple who made lemonade out of lemons after they had to call off their wedding due to the virus - and touched countless lives in the process. God bless them!! ❤

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/us/wedding-deposit-to-feed-needy-trnd/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0IwI65gTmKxNK18NNmD_i99CwYvenptZ93cXmKSc9AMvCYOeKqPtL0vwI

• Members

Another day, another person I had to almost put out for not wearing a mask to order. In the tradition of the 'jalapano' story I mentioned...today this person (actually I wonder if it was the same person)...wanted to argue over his order cuz he couldn't wear a mask right. He actually walked in and PULL IT DOWN TO ORDER. When I pointed out that he could not do that in there, he wanted to say he know that (so why pull it down when you been here before and yes I said that to? Make it make sense.) I also pointed out the signs on the door so he wanted to YELL after that, 'tried' to curse me out, and then called me a pedophile.

Most of my co-workers know that when RHOA is airing is usually when my shade is sharpest so he was professionally (didn't even rise my voice) gathered. Either come in and order like a normal person WITH A MASK or GET OUT. It is that simple. And I said so. We are all tired of this pandemic and if all one can do when we are currently in the midst of a stay at home order is to clown to have something to do, he could walk right back out that door. Otherwise answer the question I ask (was it okay for the condiments I had asked). As for pedophile, he got told to not talk about himself.

Please register in order to view this content

His friend had to finish his order. 

And I never lost my cool with the other people after him who were being a bit...hmmm...catty? Smile on my face. My boss asked if I needed a moment. No, I said. I had enough of non-maskers making my job harder when December is my busy time at all of my jobs. Since I expect it to be hard, I am almost always Grace Under Pressure for the work team around me. I have to be on point. I stay on point. He can go have a moment with his 'calling someone a pedophile cuz you don't want the smoke I can actually throw but CHOOSE not to' self.