B&B March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I haven't seen Maya in months, but I only started watching regularly again in November. I'm assuming they just have Maya with Rick in Europe. It's a shame Rick and Maya should be on canvas. Before all these pre-emptions, there was a hint that Maya would be returning, but I think that got scrapped when they "lost" the 12+ episodes.  I think KM went off-contract a year ago.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

After that painful self-marriage with Liam/Hope, Wednesday's was a much better episode.

1. Loved Quinn/Shauna - RS is absolutely hilarious.

2. On the other hand, are they trying to make us dislike Sally? No way would she be that rude and dismissive to her doctor. It's been several episodes since we saw Sally and that pretty much wiped out all the great episodes that aired a couple of weeks ago.

3. Thank goodness Ridge/Brooke is gonna blow-up. While I do like KKL/TK scenes, the best ones seem to be when they are odds. Interestingly, the opposite is true for me with KKL/DD - the together stuff really works, but when they fight, it falls flat for me.

I really wish B&B would give KKL the first/last shots of the opening because she has earned it, JMcC's time long past to have that honor. 

• Members

LOL.  Chuck on Happy Days disappeared after going upstairs and I remember people talking about a character on AMC going to go get their skis and never returning.  And now that I think about it, when I was watching the whole new Spectra clan just disappeared.  Who was the cute photographer at Forrester?  The one before Zende took over the photographer role?  Oliver?  Or something.  He just kind of disappeared.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Oh my gosh.  I watched Family Matters and didn't remember this until you said it.  I guess it's a pretty regular thing.  It does give me a little faith that shows like Valerie became Valerie's family, and Roseanne became The Connors because at least they explained it in some way.  

• Members

Is it just me, or did that come completely out of the blue? Seriously, there's been absolutely no hint. OC, I love it because it takes a lot to surprise me.

Quote I love from next week: 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

It’s AWFUL writing, in my opinion. Why can’t a poorly treated woman on this show just walk out on a guy and give him the finger while telling him to kiss her ass? Women are always turned into horrible witches exacting revenge. 

This is not in character for Sally and makes her seem like a rotten person.

• Members

Totally out of the blue, but I love surprises and twists like that. In all honesty, if I was writing it I probably would have done the same thing, or something similar to that. 

As for it being out of character for Sally, they need to make her guilt be a very important part to the story.