B&B March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Katie's recovery be darned, it's Brill time! Since B&B is literal that second shot of them kissing from the outside means that a very nosy juice-spiking neighbor was watching. 

Oh, and that scene of Thomas undressing while looking at the pic of Hope/Thomas/Douglas was not even subtle about what he was going to do next. Ew.

• Members

New appreciation for SC. If only they could infuse more SC into Liam.

I love B&B - in less than 48 hours, the FC seamstresses managed to whip up two couture wedding gowns....

I wish they hadn't rushed the Zoe/Thomas engagement. I would've like to see her challenging Quinn as the new Forrester 'matriarch.' haha Having Zoe and even Vinnie around Thomas actually made him more interesting. Sadly, the one-note, cold-hearted Thomas is just not enjoyable. Brad completely forgot that characters like Deacon and Bill are fun to watch because they have depth and humor.  

Now that March Madness is cancelled, I wonder if CBS will air new episodes or repeats of B&B/Y&R next Thursday/Friday.  

• Members

I read recaps.  Hope has got to be one of the dumbest characters ever.  So stupid. And if Thomas ditches Zoe at the alter then you would know he did all of this rushing around and didn't love her at all and it was all a plan to you instead and you don't love him so why would you marry him? For the mouthy little brat? And wouldn't you know he used said brat to get what he wants -- again?

• Members

@Fevuh Actually, the recaps are a little misleading. If you watch the way it plays out, Hope finally woke up to Thomas' manipulations after the Steffy reveal. The Thursday wedding dress cliffhanger is definitely a fakeout. It has to be because Thomas/Hope can't ever work out for all the reasons you stated.

FYI - CBS announced this morning, new episodes of B&B/Y&R will air next Thursday/Friday. So weird, 5 weeks ago we were still getting pre-emptions for impeachment and now we're getting 'extra' episodes for something very different.

• Members

I dont watch B&B anymore but I just saw the commercial for this week where Brooke is cheating on Ridge AGAIN! Does this woman ever NOT cheat on the man she is married to whether that man is Ridge, Thorn, Eric or god knows who else she has been married to? Seriously! WHY would any man in their right mind keep marrying her! Especially someone who keeps doing it over and over? (Ridge) I just had to say it.