B&B March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It would be great if Sally was faking it the entire time. That would explain the doctor switch - she has tests with male doctor and strangely she suddenly had female doc. So clearly Sally/Thomas are next endgame! 

BTW - CH has really done some great work. She’s definitely worth keeping.

• Members

Until he decides to do a 180 with Flo going from complicit in baby switch to St. Flo! They've written her so angelic now, it's laughable. Storm and Shauna are her parents! Can we see some of that, please? 

Now if Sally/Thomas connect to re-open Spectra Designs without the ridiculous side characters, that could be an interesting turn. Clearly, Steffy/Ridge will never forgive S2 after this - until they do - because bad stuff never really sticks on B&B (see Flo). 

• Members

I can't decide if it's the 3 soaps I watch (B&B, Y&R and GH) are getting unbearable or if it's just the state of this country and my state of mind that makes them unwatchable   The only thing I find joy in these days is watching old movies.  If I watch another presidential news conference I'm afraid I'll shoot my TV and then myself!

• Members

CH killed it today - flipping S2 from 'deathbed' victim to villain. I loved the line about knowing Katie would blab it. We all suspected something weird was going on when they hide the disease during that scene, switching doctors, etc. At least, every piece they laid is consistent with where we're at - no retcon or fudge. 

JG was kinda all over the place with Donna confronting Brooke. At first, I thought she was messing it up, but as I watched it seemed more of an acting choice - that Donna was so shocked and confused by what she just saw.  

• Members

Donna was so ridiculous in her over the top reaction to seeing Brooke kiss Bill, and the entire scene with the changing photos on the scene screamed 2005. Awful.

Also awful? Dumb looking Penny, who seems more like a girl on spring break than a doctor. Being so flippant about hating her career in medicine because she wants to be in fashion? Pitiful writing.

• Members

Then: Katie has heart attack #2 because she thought they were cheating, but they weren't (or were they)? Bill professes forever love to Katie and leaves her for Brooke for real.   

Now: Katie gets sick, Bill professes forever love and leaves her for Brooke. 

On a funner note: KKL was really channeling her best SF when she and Quinn went at it. Devious Quinn was pretty much one note, but clearly the writers have decided to tap some of RS' other skills, which has made their scenes so much more fun. OBrooke telling Quinn she's not worthy to be a Forrester. Such a hypocrite. 

• Members

Lol it did happen like 10 years ago, complete with Brooke getting pregnant over it! Then it repeated about 4 years ago with Bill having a secret bed put in his office for him and Brooke to romp on.

LMAO so true!

Actually as bad as it is this whole picture thing, Quinn vs. Brooke, and Sally faking her illness are all far more entertaining than all that Thomas/Hope crap we put up for months with. As much I have always been over Brooke’s dramas, KKL always shines right through!

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I know some people have clowned KKL for her acting, but she always brought it against Flannery and she’s bringing it against Rena. She never gets wiped off the screen by these forceful performers. She’s another one who can have chemistry with a rutabaga.