• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here is a Robert Barr/Eden clip from Santa Barbara where Robert lays things out for Eden. At 17 (when this originally aired), I never cared for Robert much. (And I'm not even a Cruz/Eden super fan!) But as an adult, I get it: Robert smoldered. No wonder he had once lovey-dovey sisters Kelly and Eden at each other's throats over him. 

Please register in order to view this content

LOL! (As an aside, I think Robert - while not a white hat by any means - was the closest Roscoe Born may have come to playing a semi good character! Oh, wait. Joe Novak on Ryan's Hope, a semi good mobster that married one of the Ryan girls, right? Still, not many such roles...)

And all things being equal, here is Robert (or Quinn) with CG's Kelly, as he gives her a gift. As I said, no wonder a rivalry began with Kelly/Eden.

• Members

Trent (Becker) Robbins. Last name changed for no reason with the recast of Roscoe Born. He was previously played for a month-ish in 1988 by Charles Van Eman. Max Brady's biological dad. Melanie grew up thinking she was his. Nicole's retconned first husband. Nick Fallon killed him (I think).

Edited by Bright Eyes