• Members

WOW.

Loved him as Terrible Tom and his chemistry with Eileen and Kimberlin.

Mitch was a terror and I was here for that as well.

I even remember him as suave Nick.

Such a great actor.

RIP

Oh...has Erika S tweeted?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Obviously that person is trolling and not being at all respectful about Roscoe Born's death. Seeing someone on television and judging them from what character's they play is not a way of knowing if they are "off". Bipolar is a terrible disorder and it's sad to read that Mr. Born was afflicted by it and took his own life.

• Members

And dont speak about Roscoe like you were an authority because you may have met him a few times. You are not his family. Don't speak on his well-being like you have any true knowledge of it

That poster never. Just posts stuff to stir pots and doesnt care if its something like death, Disease, Divorce etc

Edited by John

• Members

IA.  Bipolar disorder is no joke, ladies and gentlemen.  I'm just sorry he felt suicide was the only way out for him.  Hopefully, his loved ones can take comfort in knowing he had so many people who loved his performances on various shows.

To everyone out there who might be struggling with emotional, mental and/or psychological issues, please know you are not alone and that someone is able and willing to listen and to help.