Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow! That is A LOT! Thank you for recapping all of that for me! Damn, Phyllis has really been around the block and back again many times! That is crazy! I remember JT from many years ago. I do remember vaguely Victoria with him (it was probably the first time she was). Yes, Diane Jenkins, I remember her! I think she was also involved with Victor at one point. Oh yea, I remember Nina was with Jill's son Phillip and then had his son who was also phillip. I used to love Nina and Ryan. I dont remember at all Neil and Dru adopting a child. I only  remember them having Lily. It must have been after I stopped watching the show. Well maybe this time they can make Phyllis and Nick stick? I hate it when they constantly break up couples and put them back together. Once or twice, okay, but more than that is too much.

also I agree with you about Amanda and Nate. I cant stand Billy and they dont have much chemistry. I sense they are going in the direction of a love triangle, though. I hate Nate's hair, though. I dont know what it with the guys on this show but most of them have terrible hair lol

Edited by Michele Soap Writer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Nikki/Sharon scenes were fantastic the other day. Their on again off again rivalry and occasional mutual respect, is probably my favorite relationship on the show.

I guess Devon and Amanda are never going to be a thing. What a waste.

• Members

Whoa Jabot still has a boardroom?! I was convinced it literally consisted of one office these days.

Always love seeing Jill.

I'm so tired of the Phyllis and Nick back and forth. Didn't he just hate her not that long ago when GT was in the role and the beginning of MS?

Happy to see Lily back but why isn't she working at Hamilton-Winters?

Edited by Antoyne