Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow great news!  I guess they are holding current episodes until they return to filming again. 

I'd love to see the episodes of Jill's shooting and Lauren being hurried alive to name a few. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I'm happy, and definitely hope they will pull out some good ones...Tracey hinted it was the Masquerade Ball next week cause she said she's wearing a wig in the episode, and that's one of the only times I know Lauren wears a wig...

• Members

This is awesome! (Wish we could get this every holiday)

Hopefully we get to see episodes we can't find online like Mary Jo holding Christine hostage, Veronica shooting Nikki, Katherine driving off the cliff with Phillip, Phillip III's "death"...or even seeing Sheila and Lauren in the fire house again would be cool to rewatch.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Happy to see some seeds be planted with Devon and Amanda..I saw a little of that old spark.

Also warmed my heart to see Victor be nice to Sharon, the show totally decimated a once great relationship between the two.

• Members

I watched the last five episodes because I heard of the Jill/Jack scenes and I loved it. They always feel natural together and especially now I think marrying Jill off to Jack could help unite The Abbott's with a strong matriarch and patriarch that would give you the necessary drama, but allow them to be on equal footing with the Newman's in terms of power. I loved when Jack and Jill had their fling in 2004 that went nowhere. This is certainly a welcome surprise!

Other stuff I enjoyed was seeing Sharon in this new role as a therapist (I'm assuming thats her job). The scenes with Victoria and Victor were nice. The writing for Victoria remains incredibly weak, bu t the actors played it well. I'm just tired of Victoria as a victim. They need to come up with something else already. Lily was great in her scenes with Billy, Nick and Jill. Lily has always worked with me when she is away from Cane and this is no different. I do wish her kids were around, but I hope this is the beginning of something real and not just a hit and run like her previous visits. Nick and Phyllis also worked incredibly well for me. Phyllis has floundered throughout her return and I would prefer Nick with Sharon, but this was well placed in the story and the chemistry is strong. They work as a couple when they don't have a lot of angst and can just vibe off each other. If they stay low key and fun I could be supportive of this.

The parts where I wanted to fall asleep were anything with Adam, Kyle, Summer, Theo or Lola. I know those characters are popular, but boy are they dull. I feel you could write them all off (plus Abby, Chelsea and Chance) and replace them with much more useful and potentially interesting characters.

• Members

The Kyle, Lola, Summer, Theo quad plus Mariah and Tessa are really the only unwatchable parts of the show for me. I basically fast forward them all after Suffering a little too much of them.

I think Jack and Jill would be a fantastic match right now. There’s just an easiness between Jess and Peter that translates really well.