Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He should not be employed and if I were Y&R I’d fire him.  He wouldn’t be working if it weren’t for soap opera.  Put him at the top of the list on that thread of actors who keep sticking around and we don’t know why. 

• Members

Greg Rikaart is a good guy, and I have no problem with him answering a rude mean girl this way. She was bitchy and he responded. So what?

He didn’t attack her personally, but made it clear that she was ignorant. Soap Twitter can get out of hand, so why shouldn’t he respond in kind.

There is NOTHING here to fire him for, either.

• Members

As much as I complain about Theo’s hair, he is a great-looking guy, especially without that grungy beard. But did Y&R just whiff on an opportunity to show him with his shirt off today after he got his clothes wet? Did I miss that? These are easy layups, folks.

• Members

You're aware he's been attacked on all angles about this coronavirus which he is now POSITIVE for. So

Please register in order to view this content

THANK YOU! And to be fair to him, he has/had it and was rightfully sick of folks attacking him for being an 'attention whore'. His response was justified, IMHO.

• Members

Agree with you about Rikaart on DAYS. Kevin on YR is tired, but I’d hardly call him corrosive. I do think the criticism over his mean tweet is just ridiculous, especially since Rikaart has shown himself to be a pretty damn good person.

As far as tired on YR goes, so is the Mariah and Tessa relationship. My God, I think it sucks, and these recent scenes made me cringe.

i mean, Mariah walks on stage at a concert and outs Tessa for being cheated on in front of a huge audience??? THIS is a love affair??? Who DOES that? Just horrible writing.

• Members

Y&R is played out.  Victor/Nikki.  Sharon/Nick.  Bad acting plus one.  Devon (insert girl).  Mishael whatever her name is now as a character.  Insert name.  Hunter King and insert whatever guy they pair her with.  Michael Mealor now?  Insert.  The best thing I saw today was Traci and Ashley and it will be ignored.  The best thing Y&R could have done is ignore Dina's dementia at the expense of hot fox who drugged her.  Graham.  Who drugged her.  They won't do it.  They'll spend time on Chloe, Kevin, Paul, Christine, Adam, Chelsea.   And the chicken broth we need for next winter.