Y&R March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

This show is only played out because it lacks vision. This has gone on too long for it to not be sony/cbs interference. People hates on MAB but she has some good things brewin that made y’all  wanna tune in everyday, right?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes!!!! I came here just now to say how much I now hate Mariah. I always thought that Tessa was the annoying one out of the two, now they have switched for me. Mariah, GIVE IT UP ALREADY! You're being whiny and desperate! Clearly she doesnt want to be with you anymore! God I hope their relationship ends.......permanently!

• Members

Yeah. Why can't they let Tessa go? I don't get it.

And agreed on Rikaart. I never thought he was an [!@#$%^&*] IRL. He seems like a pretty damn good person to me. I almost feel like some people can't separate actor from their character.

SMH. Of course. Now they'll probably go back to the backburner. They were given a "story" and love scenes so now they probably want their stans to shut up lol.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

And it does seem like folks are liking Lily and Billy. But she still deserves better. And it sounds like they aren't playing their history really. Just what I've heard, not currently watching more than bits and pieces and keeping up with folks posts. 

I have to lol how Christel Khalil said "peace" and then slid back in quietly after Goddard was gone.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Michael Mealor did an IG Live yesterday with his GH BFF Josh Swickard and mentioned that the castmate he most wanted to work more with was... Bryton James. He talked about a small Kyle/Devon scene that wound up being some of the most interesting work he’s done on the show. I’ve heard a few Y&R actors (off the top of my head: Braeden, Heinle) say similar stuff.

• Members

This doesn't surprise me. Y&R has had a way of systematically dampening the prospects of certain actors and the characters that they portray. I mean, these folks couldn't do a damn thing with Debbi Morgan, which, that alone, is an indictment on the lack of creativity in production.

• Members

Aww. That's nice. Seems like lots of folks appreciate Bryton and want to work with him. He's always rised to the occasion and acted his ass off when it called for it. Really a shame he's not treated like a true leading man of this show, for ... reasons.