DAYS: Actress Returns AGAIN

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL! I was going to make a joke about that myself but held off. Great minds think alike

Please register in order to view this content

I was also gonna say "are we gonna hear she's already out before she airs?" lol

So Chandler and Freddie stans need to relax. They've probably already returned and left again  

• Members

PREACH!

I like Nadia though. I don't have the highest hopes but I sort of liked what little Ron wrote for Chloe. I only care about Chloe at this point if it involves Philip and Jay Kenneth Johnson.

There's going to be a shift in focus on DAYS come fall. Which is what I was hoping for. We'll see. It was long past time for a break from the folks that have been leading the show for the last decade while Shawn and Belle popped in, Philip was terribly recasted and dumped and Chloe was written all over the place. It's time.

I wonder if Camila Banus is out too? I could see them doing Stefan/Chloe again

• Members

Agreed. I like Nadia. Always have. She's been saddled with so many clunkers in the last 10 years. 

If they're bringing back the entire Last Blast crowd, I'm all for it as long as someone doesn't get pregnant. This clan doesn't do kids very well. 

Wait. Jacob Young to DAYS?  Now, you know Ron's gonna make him cut his hair and get his body tight and right again, like when he was on B&B. His current long-haired Idaho cowboy schtick ain't gonna work unless they're doing Brokeback Mountain: The Salem Park Bench Edition. 

• Members

i actually like Chloe. I think she's the most beautiful, viable character in her age range on DAYS but they literally have no idea what to do with her. They throw her at guys, and when their pairing kind of gets a following... they break them up and fire her. LOL

what they should have done was while Jen was in a coma, Chloe & Jack got close and were married when Jen came out of her coma... Make Jen have to sweat/work to get Jack back, for once.