DAYS: Actress Returns AGAIN

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I've surprisingly grown to really enjoy Chloe.  She's such a quintessential soap bimbo--I love it!  (I know this is SO not who she was originally.) And her friendship with Nicole (however insane after, you know, the flesh eating bacteria) is lovely and has become (to me) one of the real cornerstones of modern "Days."

BUT NB is really lucky that, for whatever reasons, they are so committed to trying over and over and over again to find a place for Chloe on the canvas when every storyline she's had since her '07 return has basically totally flopped (except for her affair with Philip and the subsequent wtd, but I know a lot of people didn't like that because of Daniel and Melanie and then TomSell completely ruined it by making Parker Daniel's after all).  If it weren't for her shockingly wonderful friendship with Nicole (which is really good for the Nicole character, too), I'd see no reason for this character past NB's really great charisma and sex appeal (because it's definitely not acting ability).

I think Chloe worked quite well during her first run. But after that she never worked. Her prostituting herself. Her obsession with Daniel. Really screwed her character. I enjoy her friendship with Nicole. I wish we would've seen more of Chloe running Doug's Place. Alongside the William's. RC had no idea what to do with her. I wonder if he does now?

Edited by victoria foxton