• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As much as I like both Kristian and Stephen, I don't see this storyline bringing in viewers. It's almost cartoonish and is what soaps tend to be made fun of for. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I miss drama and conflict born out of relationships. Not cartoonish, borderline sci-fi stuff. If I wanted to watch that, I'd tune into the Syfy network. (And, I do watch that network occasionally. I'm not saying it's bad...just not what I want on a soap.)

I guess we can all thank GH for its Ice Princess story back in the day for starting all this crap. 

• Members

i like this. It's a great way to use your vets instead of adding a bunch of new peeps to the cast. I still think they should have tried harder to get PR instead. I would have been good fun seeing "Bo" and "Hope" scheming together even tho they're not together. They would be a super couple still, inseparable, basically each other's bff, but no romance. That would be an interesting dynamic to explore. 

Please register in order to view this content

i mean he was modeled after Stefano pretty much, so why not? LOL 

• Members

Jesus Christ. I'm really not here for Steve as Stefano, no matter how long I've predicted it. No thanks.

Also gonna pass on Will and Ben bonding in prison. No sex, no thanks.

Not really sure why some fans on social media think the show is on "fire".

It's not.

• Members

DAYS is "on fire" the same way Atlanta was "on fire" after Gen. Wm. Tecumseh Sherman and his confederate army marched through it.  Now, I'm just waiting for the show to shake its' fist at the sky and declare, "As God is my witness, I'll never tape three years ahead again!".

Why Ariana?  Why not Baby Mickey? 

Please register in order to view this content

(If Ron Carlivati is reading these posts, please know we're only kidding and we do not, by any means, endorse these or other ridiculous ideas.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

I wish it were on fire. It's just not exciting. We should have picked up with lots of drama and things happening that have us asking "WTF did we miss". I'm not hating the flashbacks but I'm more wishing we actually saw the stuff play out instead. Probably not the intent they were hoping for. 

They also easily could have just done six months ahead and dropped us into drama playing out. It's completely lackluster. I guess some of the folks who aren't spoiled or don't have a good imagination to figure things out are shocked by some things. But they're looking for juicy lines and MEMEable moments.