Days of our Lives- Entire cast fired!?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Errol That's very true about Dead Show Walking. At this point, DAYS needs all the attention it can get. Considering the debilitating constraints on production - the 8-months in advance, etc., there's nothing to lose. Clearly it was an intentional act to release this information and comment on the story. It's really up to SONY, Corday and, the actors to push the narrative. 

The ULTIMATE irony, slap in face, is that DAYS will likely be pre-empted tomorrow anyway. 

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

I appreciate those devoted fans.  But what I see is a show that desperately needed to cut down the time between filming and airing.  And if all that lead to this and some people not coming back if they resume filming- okay. Because the production model was absolutely hurting the show.

Maybe this will give them a chance to end on a higher note than filming it 8 months before the actual end of the show.

• Administrator

Wow. This is definitely shocking.  I wonder who will get poached by other soaps.   If the show gets renewed, I think this hiatus will be good for the show since they won't be taping so far in advance anymore. 

Now, I have two crazy ideas on how the show should end for the possibly of actors not returning after the hiatus.  

1.  This whole time jump thing with all the flashbacks reminds me of Lost.  So put every cast member on a plane and it crashes.  When/if the show comes back, we only see those cast members who return, while everyone who didn't return is "lost".   The characters are wondering what happened their loves ones, where did they go?  

2.  Same concept but.....Alien abduction!  The characters who return are slightly, or mostly, off/different.  

LOL.

Please register in order to view this content

Or they can just do something boring and say those people who didn't return moved out of town.