Days: October 7-11 Previews

Please register in order to view this content

• Brady breaks the news about Kristen’s pregnancy to Victor
  • Ciara finds herself in close quarters with Jordan
  • Ben seeks help from Victor regarding his sister
  • Eli gives Doug disappointing news
  • Hope struggles to escape from Rolf
  • Victor is upset when Brady moves Kristen into the mansion
  • Xander tries to come up with a way to keep Sarah in town                                                                                                                                       

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She does! Camila is hands down the best dressed on the show. She rocks everything she wears. Vanessa A. Williams usually did too, actually.

Meanwhile ... here comes Princess Gina

Please register in order to view this content

oh lord I'm nervous. I figured Ron found Hope boring. And tbh, a break from Hope isn't the worst thing ... wonder if Ron will have "Gina" kissing "Steve" in the future? Though I know Kristian-Gina/Drake-John/Deidre-Marlena seemed to be the story.

Ron must be like a kid in a candy store able to so easily transplant folks brains and personalities lol

Edited by KMan101

• Members
  • Chrishell Hartley's face looks like it would melt if near a campfire. And she's not even forty. Sad.
  • Even sadder is the return of the dumpster fire that is Princess Gina. Speaking of fire? Kill Princess Gina with FIRE, damn it. It was tired 20 years ago.
  • Surely even an uber hack like Ron must be able to think of SOMETHING NEW for Hope? If not? He should resign and allow actual writers to take over.

• Members

lol exactly.

I'm not thrilled but I could use a break from Hope, personally.

I can agree with some that it's kind of lazy but at least he plays with the past. Though it does irk me he has Hope becoming Gina, Adrienne dying and Bonnie returning (not confirmed?), Lani going crazy, Claire went crazy, Abby went crazy ... can we stop? I know some of them were boring before and crazy is always more entertaining but I can see why some are getting annoyed. He tossed Maggie off the bottle for all of 5 seconds (and she became the most entertaining she's been in two decades). And I'll always appreciate Gabi embracing her inner diva and bitch (I never thought I'd care for this girl but damn I enjoy watching her being a bitch). I was hoping beyond hope that Ron would turn her into Bitchy Bangs 2.0 and boy did he ever. Sometimes it works, other times it feels a little lazy like "they're boring" (remember how often he had Jessica on OLTL not herself ... I fear the same for Abby).

Nicole, who should be "crazy" (not really, but you know what I mean), is boring as [!@#$%^&*] ...

And I know he's ReRon, but how many times can Julie be in the hospital? lol ... and how many times are we going to have the bitch of the month trying to kill Marlena for John (I'm guessing that's Gina job this go around). Hattie, Kristen, Diana, Gina ... I mean it plays to their history but I would like a little more for them ... maybe it will be?

Edited by KMan101