B&B: Soap Vet Books Arc

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I get it. He's got a very...particular way of speaking. It's irksome. I've watched scenes of him as Lujack and all I can wonder is how he became popular because he comes off as such a prick. I think his best work is as David, at least you're supposed to hate him.

• Members

Yes. I was happy they were honest with the annoncement. Honestly they'd save themselves a lot of trouble if they just were honest and signed these actors to short term contracts, used them and rotated them out. The problem is they give u the impression they're staying and they always fizzle out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Here's a little more info from TV Guide magazine: Vincent Irizarry debuts Monday, August 26 as Dr. Jordan Armstrong, entering just as a tragic accident impacts the Forrester and Logan families.

So begins the Flo or Thomas redemption story, am I right?  My guess is something will happen to bring Hope or Beth close to death and Flo will donate an organ or something.  Thomas will probably be the cause of the tragic accident.

Edited by crc

• Members

i wonder? I actually figured the accident would involve Douglas or Kelly, just to take some of the spotlight off of Beth/Phoebe, but Brad Bell has a one track mind so here we go. 

Please register in order to view this content

anyway, has anyone heard anything about Liam/SC leaving?