Y&R: Traci & Cane...Really??!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could watch Traci/Beth Maitland every day. Her character is truly the heart and moral center of the show IMO. Cane...I'm pretty much over. Now that Lily and the twins are gone there's no real reason for him to be there. I feel like this character's time has come and gone, and I hate the way the actor is treating this story on his social media. You're working with an Emmy winner and Y&R legacy character...you should be happy, not trying to sabotage it if you're smart.

I wish they would find another love interest for Traci. Someone mentioned Michael if Jack and Lauren continue to flirt...that would be a great one with the history between those characters. I also wish the show somehow found a way to give Traci a child again (adoption, etc.). I'm still not over how MAB killed Colleen for a quick story.

• Members

I also think the comments are about Tracy's looks and folks thinking she isn't attractive enough for Cane after his being with Lily. And here I am hating it cause I dont think for a second Tracy would want this lame con man, her relationship with social climbing Brad aside. I hate shes being reduced to Cane. Get rid of him. He's outlived his use.

I want so badly for Tracy to be paired with Jett. He's a 90's R&B heartthrob. I find it hard to believe that neither Tracy, Ashley, Phyllis, Nikki, Lauren,  Victoria too, haven't tried to flirt with him or ask for an introduction. This show is forever missing the mark. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

I do - I still hate Lauren to this day.  There was a period of time where they had her refer to Traci  in very derogatory terms -- I remember her talking to Brad and saying "your extremely ample wife".   That would strike gold for me if they actually had these 2 women interact.  Do they even talk to each other on the show?   But then Adam would sleep with one of them or they'd figure out how to have him involved.  The Adam and the Restofthem.  I won't watch until he's gone again.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Yeah but Lauren and Traci did put the past behind them years ago at “Katherine’s” (Marges) funeral. That’s when Lauren apologized to Traci for all the mean things she did in the past. It was a well-Written scene imo though I hate to credit MAB with that one.