• Members

Does anyone remember this teenage soap from the early 90s? It aired on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. I used to watch it from time to time. Several months ago, I watched the first season since it's available on Prime, but sadly the rest of the seasons are not available. I wish there was a legit place to pick up the rest of the seasons or if Prime would get around to releasing them. It's super cheesy, but if you like Ryan Reynolds, you get to see him act in it. hehe....I think it was one of his first roles. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember watching it a little back when it aired on Nickeloden. It was kind of a cheesy teenagish,soapy, show. lol. But I think it was entertaining and appropriate for the type of show it was.. There are some videos of clips (and even full episodes) posted on youtube. Here are a few of them:

Honestly, I find this more entertaining than the current version of Bold and Beautiful, lol.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Me, me, me!!!!

Brooke was THAT bitca back in the day.

And everyone was all about Dylan was it? 

I think other than Ryan Reynolds, the only other person who went on to star in other things was Laura Harris if I remember correctly. 

• Members

I was looking at some episodes today mainly from the first season, and Brooke was indeed messy, lol. She was just mean and messy because she could be. Like trying to prevent Dylan from getting with Courtney just because she could. In the episodes from season one that I'm watching, she doesn't even seem that interested In Dylan, she just wants to make sure that Courtney doesn't have him. Messy Molly Ringwald looking troublemaker, lol.

I did catch a later episode from what appeared to be another season. where Courtney and Matt wanted to be together, but Ashley's return messed with that. Though it looked like Courtney and Matt had some chemistry.

Also, Ashley caught flack for being considered "perfect", but I have liked what I have seen of her. I liked how she genuinely tried to help Matt with his drinking problem. 

And character likes Billy, Olaf, Jake and Janice all seemed to struggle with either not being that mature (in Billy's case), not assertive enough (I Jake's case) or just considered odd/outsiders by many of the other students in (Olaf and Janice's cases)

Edited by xtr

• Members

That is really who she looks like lol. I saw a couple of episodes where her friends did call her about for being too mean. Though Kelly her friend in the first season was also pretty mean herself. In one of the episodes I saw, Brooke was talking about trying to be nicer. A lot of the first season is on youtube, so I will try and get around to watching all those episodes. Maybe someone will eventually put more of the later seasons up there and it might be revealed whether she got some comeuppance for her behavior or not.

Edited by xtr

• Members

We have an old Fifteen thread buried somewhere around here. I was a huge fan, appointment TV for me Sunday evenings after church. Of course Brooke was my favourite character and I was heartbroken when she didn't return for season 3 and we got this basic Brooke bitch replacement who had a bratty little brother.

I don't know if they're still available, but I'm pretty sure the entire series was up on iTunes.

I met Ryan Reynolds at a screening of Van Wilder in D.C. and couldn't help but mention Fifteen. We had such fun mocking the accents when I was in 7th grade.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I came across this in my Primetime "stacks"

FIFTEEN

FEBRUARY 3,1991-APRIL 25, 1993         4TV

HILLSIDE

Dylan Blackwell          Chris 'Corky' Williams Martin

Stacey Collins    Lisa Warner    

Jake Deasdale          Ken Angel

John DeMarco        John Boyd

Ashley Frasier        Laura Elizabeth Harris

Arsemann Harrell    Arseman Yohannes

Roxanne Lee      Roxanne Lee

Jason Locke       Jason Angel

Jennifer Locke     Allie Bloom 

Micah Locke     Micah Cox

Chris McDonald    Andrew Baskin

Amanda Morgan     Claire Langlois 

Brooke Morgan     Robyn Ross

Theresa Morgan     Janine Cox

Brittany Nicholas       Erin Donovan

David O'Brian     David Wright

Pepper O'Brian     Pepper Binkley

Billy Simpson     Ryan Reynolds

Courtney Simpson     Sarah Douglas

Russ Talbot    Russell Dayvault

Erin Walker    Erin Inglis

Matt Walker     Todd Talbot

Cindy     Ahnee Royce

Ellen      Jessica Ann Bogart

Janice        Rekha Shah 

Jeffrey         Jason Quinn

Kelly          Enuka Okuma

Lea      Minna   Brighton (Kech)

Lia     Lisa Ortiz

Loyal      Loyal Peczynski

Olaf     Aubrey Nealon

Richard    James Greye

Tony     Jed Carpenter

Jocks    Yee Jee Tso

Panos Bilalakis

Studet     Aura Fiquerido

I know zero about this show. If anyone can supply character information, I'll gladly add it in as well as credit anyone for the help.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Coincidentally, SC and 15 both have 65 episode totals. SC aired 5 days/week like a traditional soap for one season, while Fifteen aired on Sunday afternoons over four seasons. I've debated if I should watch an episode of each, the same debate I've had with finally catching up on PP AMC and OLTL. I think I'll just focus and binge on one series at a time. I've also got to tackle the '80s primetime soaps that have become available before they, well, aren't.